Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Bunk Leaners / SUNDAY THOUGHTS THREAD

Lean

St Johns -4 .... Good Number .. Seton Hall will need Edwin to play big if they wanna beat the Johnnies .. And for him to play big , he would have to knock down shots (3's).. Good Number ... Will probably go up to atleast 5, maybe 5.5 ....

Rutgers +8.5 ... Another nice number.. For a dog in the big east this year, this is a good number. Rutgers can win tomorrow at UCONN. UCONN has good guards but that's about it . Guard play makes them go... Rutgers has some guards that can play.... This is just a mediocre UCONN team this year. They are not better than Rutgers by double digits. NO WAY. Rutgers has a fiery coach and I think the team thrives off of him. These two teams are very close to each other in the standings. Rutgers is 5-3 this year ATS as underdogs .. UCONN is 2-4 this year when favored in games....

IMO this is a battle of backcourts tomorrow and Rutgers has a pair of HOME GROWN, St Anthony's guards who can play .... Good Matchup.. I think UConn pulls one out tomorrow 71-69. But don't be surprised if Rutgers is able to knock them off. I've seen this number as high as 10.. Would love to get 10

There is a couple other games that I am interested in

FLA ST getting 10 against MIAMI
    RIDER at Home vs Manhattan - horrible team the jaspers
    Creighton giving 11 at a bad Missouri St team .. Creighton should have some extra effort after the week they've had

I'll be on Rutgers and Johnnies.
    not sure about the rest though . Not yet anyway ...

Would love some thoughts on these games. Or any others on the SUNDAY CARD. Please add your thoughts
    Last edited by BUNK MORELAND; 01-26-2013, 10:49 PM.
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

Bunk as a HUGE UConn fan I like that number for Rutgers as well. They are playing at the XL center which is not the on campus stadium. If they were playing at gample I would say its a different story, especially on a weekend w college kids to make it loud in there. Also like the johnnies and that Miami number seems really big, even after their last big win
    NCCA BBall 2012

Straight bets:
    194-166-9

NFL 2013
    13-10 for +3.96 units

Comment

Florida St

The Noles do not look like the side to be on ... 10 is not enough IMO.

Miami is rolling and they are deep and experienced.

I can't see the Noles winning and I don't think they can stay within the number either.

Miami is very good at home. This is an exciting time if your a Canes hoops fan...

If you watched that game against Duke, you saw a team who can score and stop you from scoring. They have held 13 of 17 teams this year under 41% (FG).. And they have four guys who score 10 a game.

When you have multiple scoring options and you can stop people, that's scary ... They can make 3's and they can score in the paint..

I see a 75-60 type game ...

This is a tall task for Florida St... They have struggled this year when they've gone on the road and when they've stepped up in competition. Florida manhandled them. They have a road loss at Virginia in a game where they only managed 36 points. They also lost at Auburn... This is a Florida St team who easily could be below .500 this year as they have a buzzer beater and a win over Maryland where they trailed late in the game and found a way to win...

Miami is rolling , Noles are not ....

10 points seems plenty manageable ......

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
      (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
      (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
      (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
      (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Originally posted by Kleberson13 View Post
        Bunk as a HUGE UConn fan I like that number for Rutgers as well. They are playing at the XL center which is not the on campus stadium. If they were playing at gample I would say its a different story, especially on a weekend w college kids to make it loud in there. Also like the johnnies and that Miami number seems really big, even after their last big win
        GOOD TO HEAR ..

Let me ask you , do you feel this is just a mediocre UCONN team this year..

I do not see much from them outside of Shabazz and Boatright.

I like Boatright, and Shabazz can play , we all know that .. Can they rely on anybody else to score buckets?

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
        (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
        (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
        (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
        (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Outside of their backcourt they are not that strong... Daniels is pretty good and if he can get hot -> LOOKOUT. Calhoun is too young and inexperienced, Giffey is mediocre at best, Olander is the same. I think RJ Evans is terrible, and pretty overweight.

It's just a shame about their ban from the NCAA tourney this year; just imagine if they still had Alex Oriakhi or Andre Drummond down low... :bang:
          NCCA BBall 2012

Straight bets:
          194-166-9

NFL 2013
          13-10 for +3.96 units

Comment

Working...
          X