Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Nail Em

Taking

St Johns -4.5 .... Not a bad number.. The Big East is so competitive this year. Not a good idea laying 8,9,10 points, At least for me I have not been successful. But 4.5 is not bad... Johnnies come in hot , winners of 3 straight. I think they contain Edwin and get to 13-7 .....

1 unit

Miami -10
    .... At first glance this looks like FLA ST would be the play. I don't think 10 is enough. Florida St could easily be sub .500. They really lucked out a few games, pulled some out at the end where they could of easily lost. With the experience they have (Canes) I'm not worried about a letdown. I think Miami rolls tonight in front of a rowdy, fired up crowd. I think Miami wins this game by 15 or more

2 units

Creighton -11 ... They need a win bad and the schedule is setting up for them. Southern Illinois is not the same team as they were a few years back when they were winning this league and winning a game or two in the DANCE. Coming off back to back losses, this is a good spot for Creighton. Southern Illinois is 1-6 in the league. They don't really score points and they really don't stop people either.

2 units

Rutgers +8.5 .... This is my favorite game. It's backcourt vs. backcourt in this one. 8.5 is a nice number to grab with a Rutgers team who has thrived in the underdog role this year. UConn really hasn't beaten anybody by double digits. Here is a review of a handful of their wins :

They beat Wake 77-71

Quinnipiac 89-83
    Stony Brook 73-62 (double digit win, barely)
    New Hampshire 61-53
    Harvard 57-49

That's five games against teams they should be whoopin on... And only one was a double digit win..

3 units on Rutgers
    Last edited by BUNK MORELAND; 01-27-2013, 09:14 AM. Reason: typos
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

I'm with you on all of those Bunk!
    I also really like Drake coming off that big win vs a pretty bad MO St team, check it out ;)
    NCCA BBall 2012

Straight bets:
    194-166-9

NFL 2013
    13-10 for +3.96 units

Comment

BOL to ya Bunk! :thumbs:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

I stayed away from Uconn game bunk...
        Looks like Daniels and Calhoun both contributed to Napier's 19 and Boatright's 15...
        Best of luck to you the rest of the weekend, its a new week tomorrow!
        NCCA BBall 2012

Straight bets:
        194-166-9

NFL 2013
        13-10 for +3.96 units

Comment

Originally posted by Kleberson13 View Post
          I stayed away from Uconn game bunk...
          Looks like Daniels and Calhoun both contributed to Napier's 19 and Boatright's 15...
          Best of luck to you the rest of the weekend, its a new week tomorrow!
          Rutgers cut the lead to 3 with about 8 minutes to go ..

then UConn went on a 10-0 run .....

it was 46-43 and anybody's game. The 10-0 run made it 56-43 and put it out of a reach.

I was hoping for a back door and it never happened .

Good Luck to you this coming week and thanks for the insight on the HUSKIES ...

P , I , double tomorrow ... getting 6 . I was hoping for 8 ... Seems like a sharp number IMO ...

I'll be on Pitt +6 .... Louisville is not going to run away from Pitt tomorrow if they win..

It will be a hard fought battle, probably low scoring ....

It's a big game for both teams for sure..... If you haven't seen PITT play yet, you will see they play a 10 man rotation... They have good big men. Adams is a defensive presence and athletic as all hell

2-2 today.

(no blood , except the juice)
          Last edited by BUNK MORELAND; 01-27-2013, 10:38 PM.

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
          (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
          (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
          (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
          (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

YTD

YTD
            32-30-1 (+10 units)

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
            (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
            (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
            (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
            (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Nice call on Creighton. This is a perfect example of why not to always pay attention to line moves. Sharp action brought this line down from 11 to 10 yet Creighton wins by 30. I think too many people get sucked into backing off of a play due to line moves. Way to hang in there and go with your gut Bunk.
              Delivering previews and picks to your computer 365/days a year!

Comment

Originally posted by The Mailman View Post
                Nice call on Creighton. This is a perfect example of why not to always pay attention to line moves. Sharp action brought this line down from 11 to 10 yet Creighton wins by 30. I think too many people get sucked into backing off of a play due to line moves. Way to hang in there and go with your gut Bunk.

Thanks Mailman..

I just liked the spot for Creighton against a bad team. There are some bad teams out there and when they play at home you can get some good value..

Take for example Baylor vs TCU . That line was 18 a few weeks back when TCU visited BAYLOR .

The line was 13 when Baylor went to TCU. Doesn't add up to me ...

Now tonight's game scares me .

Kansas at WVU only giving 8.5. Something seems fishy ...

Should be higher ... And when it comes to home court , you have to respect Morgantown..

It can get down right nutty down there in the coliseum .. With the JAYHAWKS coming to town for the first time as a conference foe, that could be interesting ..

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Working...
                X