Nova +7.5 vs Irish

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nova +7.5 vs Irish

Really liking the cats here to cover, possible big play, any thoughts on this game guys?
    Will update record one of these days or when I have time, whatever comes first lol.

Does look like a good number to grab

with a hot team ..

ND doesn't impress me all that much to tell you the truth.

They rely on the 3-ball far too much ...Good Guard play (Grant and Atkins) ... If one of them gets in foul trouble they won't cover that number.

Any number over 6 is solid these days IMO. When the majority of the games are 59-55 type games , taking dogs is not a bad thing ..

GOOD LUCK if you rooooooool with the cats.
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

GL Kappa....nice to see ya in here!:thumbs:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks guys, line is going even though bets are on Nova, lil nervous now. Line is now at 8 and some has it at 8.5 might be a game time decision
        Will update record one of these days or when I have time, whatever comes first lol.

Comment

Might end up laying off this game. Cats beat Cuse and Louisville straight up and now almost a 8 point dog to a mediocre irish team. This line is too good to be true or a trap, either way don't like it.

Comment

Great ick last night!!!!
            I couldnt pull trigger on Cats!:bang:

Comment

Working...
            X