Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday's Premium Pick

Date: Feb 06, 2013

The Illinois State Redbirds look to continue their ascension up the Missouri Valley standings as they tangle with the Drake Bulldogs in this matchup. The Redbirds are currently 13-10 overall, 4-7 in conference play while the Bulldogs are sitting at 11-11 overall, 5-6 in league play.

Illinois State is coming off perhaps their most impressive win to date as the Redbirds were able to throttle the lowly Southern Illinois Salukis on Saturday. I am well aware of how bad the Salukis have struggled this season but anytime a team can beat a conference foe by 36 points it is still rather impressive. Right now the Redbirds are currently in 9th place in the Missouri Valley and a win against Drake will put them squarely in the middle of the pack in the standings. Illinois State certainly has the talent to compete with the big boys of the conference but the opportunities are running out. Spearheading the Redbirds attack is Jackie Carmichael and the 6-9 senior is averaging 17.9 ppg, 9.2 rpg, and 1 apg.

My Selection:
    :beer2:
    Drake +3.5 over Illinois State

W L Push Per.
    3-1-1 = .750

Great.....I just posted the opposite of you!:bang:

GL anywho......
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Take a look at that post up there by JOE FRAZIER

"DOWN GOES FRAZIER"

Is it me or does the write up show that he took one side and the actual pick says DRAKE over Illinois St

Reading the write up leads me to believe he is on Illy St cause they just bombed Southern Illinois....

But then the pick says Drake over Southern Illinois .. I don't get it
      Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
      (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
      (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
      (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
      (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Working...