• ND has owned Pitt as of late

ND has won 4 straight

Here is a bit of info :

Pittsburgh 59

Notre Dame 72

December 27, 2011
    Notre Dame, Ind. (Purcell Pavilion)

Dragicevich's 22 Help Irish Beat No. 22 Pittsburgh 72-59
    Alex Dragicevich hit four 3-pointers and scored a career-high 22 points to lead Notre Dame to a 72-59 win over No. 22 Pittsburgh on Tuesday night in the Big East opener for both teams.

Recap | Box Score | Notes | Quotes | Photo Gallery
    #21/21 IRISH CONCLUDE ROAD TRIP MONDAY AT #16/17 PITTSBURGH
    o No. 21/21 Notre Dame (20-6, 8-5) will conclude its two-game road trip with an ESPN Big Monday showdown at Pittsburgh (20-6, 8-5). The key BIG EAST battle is scheduled for 7 p.m. (ET) inside the Petersen Events Center.
    o The Fighting Irish and Panthers will bring identical overall and BIG EAST records into Monday's meeting. The two teams currently are tied for fifth place in the league standings.
    o Monday's game can be seen on ESPN and WatchESPN.com. Sean McDonough (play-by-play), Jay Bilas (analyst) and Bill Raftery (analyst) will be on the call.
    o Jack Nolan (play-by-play) and Jordan Cornette (analyst) will call the action for the Notre Dame Basketball Radio Network. The broadcast is available on Sirius 91, XM 91 and can also be heard for free on UND.com (full affiliate listings on Pg. 3).
    o Monday will be the third game in a six-day stretch for the Fighting Irish. Notre Dame defeated DePaul (82-78 in OT) on Wednesday at fell at Providence (71-54) on Saturday.

ND is hurting right now. DePaul took them to overtime a few days back and Providence bombed them on Saturday
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

Notre Dame has cost me so much money this year.
    I was right in taking them to beat Louisville (took the ND moneyline and banked), but they can't get the job done against subpar opponents. Would you agree they're the most inconsistent team in the big east?

Comment

Originally posted by Amuna1225 View Post
      Notre Dame has cost me so much money this year.
      I was right in taking them to beat Louisville (took the ND moneyline and banked), but they can't get the job done against subpar opponents. Would you agree they're the most inconsistent team in the big east?
      ND is very efficient .. They shoot a good percentage ... They have good guard play ..

Yes they are inconsistent. Not only from game to game , but HALF to HALF .. At DePaul the other night , they blew a 9 pt half time lead only to go to OT and dominate OT .... I think this is a very tired basketball team heading to a tough place to play ...

Georgetown went to ND and it was a very competitive first half. ND didn't show up in the second half of that game ... Pitt is very similar to GTOWN ...

I think they are really outmatched tomorrow ...Cooley has a tough test going up against Steven Adams .. Adams is taller and just as physical ... Adams is not an offensive player, however he controls the paint. ND relies on Cooley to get 15 a game .. That could be tough tomorrow.

I think Pitt will definitely win the game. The number is sharp IMO ... Good number @ 10.5 ... Pitt has not covered big numbers at home ...

SETON HALL
      UCONN
      They did cover against DePaul giving 15 ...

Pitt is dynamite at home .. ND gives them problems though ... The number is spot on IMO ..
      Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
      (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
      (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
      (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
      (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Originally posted by BUNK MORELAND View Post
        ND is very efficient .. They shoot a good percentage ... They have good guard play ..

Yes they are inconsistent. Not only from game to game , but HALF to HALF .. At DePaul the other night , they blew a 9 pt half time lead only to go to OT and dominate OT .... I think this is a very tired basketball team heading to a tough place to play ...

Georgetown went to ND and it was a very competitive first half. ND didn't show up in the second half of that game ... Pitt is very similar to GTOWN ...

I think they are really outmatched tomorrow ...Cooley has a tough test going up against Steven Adams .. Adams is taller and just as physical ... Adams is not an offensive player, however he controls the paint. ND relies on Cooley to get 15 a game .. That could be tough tomorrow.

I think Pitt will definitely win the game. The number is sharp IMO ... Good number @ 10.5 ... Pitt has not covered big numbers at home ...

SETON HALL
        UCONN
        They did cover against DePaul giving 15 ...

Pitt is dynamite at home .. ND gives them problems though ... The number is spot on IMO ..
        If this number was Pitt by 7 I would take pitt to cover, but I dont think it'll be double digits.

Comment

Agree with your assessment Bunk! Just don't feel that ND can be "put away" that easily. Especially if they are money from distance.
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
          X