• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by budfoxx View Post
    Mason Is A Trap Game
    GL w/ Gonzaga, I got them too!!

Comment

**** off Bud not a trap at all I had VCU just got lucky to get the cover can a Mod please show him the door
      NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Please show him the door, what an idiot...

3-10 -13.20 units the past two days, after I lose im finished...Cant blow me entire winnings throught the season on March Madness
        NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
        NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
        NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
        NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

sorry about the bad streak/luck. I've been on a bad streak the last few days too.. hopefully you decide to keep playing and you'll recover.. :sm:
          Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Hey man

Just take a couple of days off.The past two weeks I have been laying low, as this is a treacherous time of year. Teams that should win (but know they are in the NCAAs) don't win (ie:Va Tech yesterday) etc etc...I find it best to really limit myself in number of bets and tend to go overly cautious, more and more MLs.
            But I know what you mean.Take a breather, regroup, and then, when it finally is sorted out at the start of the tourney, you will have some cash to play with. GL.:thumbs:
            Red ink is thicker than blood.

Comment

Originally posted by Horatio View Post
              Just take a couple of days off.The past two weeks I have been laying low, as this is a treacherous time of year. Teams that should win (but know they are in the NCAAs) don't win (ie:Va Tech yesterday) etc etc...I find it best to really limit myself in number of bets and tend to go overly cautious, more and more MLs.
              But I know what you mean.Take a breather, regroup, and then, when it finally is sorted out at the start of the tourney, you will have some cash to play with. GL.:thumbs:
              Yea, gonna limit my plays...Will probably take a few days off, maybe until the NCAA tourny....Hopefully I can grab these two wins tonight and get back on the winning track...Doubt it, absolutely nothing has been going my way lately...That George Mason game tonight just topped it off, what a joke of a way to blow that cover...

gl

Comment

you got company gambling man, on the not winning bets that you should usually win, these guys ain't trying once they know they locked into the big dance

but GMason didn't even have that excuse
                2009 NCAA Football
                Record: 41-38-1
                +/- Units: +1.69

2009 NFL Football
                Record: 11-14-0
                +/- Units: -2.71

2009-10 NBA Basketball
                Record: 15-15-2
                +/- Units: -0.68

All favorites to win 1 unit, all dogs to win 1 unit, unless otherwise noted!

<-- look at him go!

Comment

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
                  Please show him the door, what an idiot...

3-10 -13.20 units the past two days, after I lose im finished...Cant blow me entire winnings throught the season on March Madness
                  GM, I lost a huge stack of my winnings I worked for all season during last year's March Madness. Some people can really get a handle on it but for some reason I cannot, so this year I'm hanging it up early. Still have my futures on Kansas(10-1 for 2 units) and Alabama(40-1 for 1 unit) that I'll ride out but unless I see something I can't pass up, it's done for this year I think.

GL the rest of the way bro.

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
                    GM, I lost a huge stack of my winnings I worked for all season during last year's March Madness. Some people can really get a handle on it but for some reason I cannot, so this year I'm hanging it up early. Still have my futures on Kansas(10-1 for 2 units) and Alabama(40-1 for 1 unit) that I'll ride out but unless I see something I can't pass up, it's done for this year I think.

GL the rest of the way bro.
                    You'll be missed for the big dance, Nitt.. Hopefully after a few days off you'll decide to play. Either way, lots of luck and hopefully see ya during the baseball season.
                    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Originally posted by wsox08 View Post
                      You'll be missed for the big dance, Nitt.. Hopefully after a few days off you'll decide to play. Either way, lots of luck and hopefully see ya during the baseball season.
                      I'll still be around reading, maybe just lowering the units for the tourney this time, haven't decided yet. Just don't want to piss away what I've won so far on what are just more b-ball games. I think it's more fun to enter the bracket polls anyway and try to hit it big all at once anyway, lol. I'll probably make a few plays here and there though, just don't want to get all caught up like last time around and blow it all.

Can't just up and leave when I still have to embarass Cuse and FF in our fantasy league

And you don't want to see me in baseball unless you're looking for a solid fade LMAO. The sport I made it the furtherest in and I can't win a damn game betting on it :laughing:

Comment

****in' Mason dude. What a bad run as of late...
                        2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

Think positive, a couple bad plays shouldn't hurt your insight, good luck!!

Comment

I'v never been negative. But what's clear is clear... it's just been a plain ol' bad run as of late.
                            2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

Yea Nitt, we both had pretty strong runs over the middle of the season and lately, we just cant pick a winner, atleast thats the way it has been for me. Ive been playing below .500 for maybe a month now, if it wasnt for luck a few times, I would be down even more.

Just going to enjoy the tournaments, make a few bets here and there but just when you think you know these teams, bam you really dont know them at all and never will...

Good luck on everyones plays tonight...Both for me are going to come down to the wire...

Comment

you were prob lucky over the stretch of the middle of the season, just a thought....GL with those plays here and there!!:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                                X