Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iowa State got robbed

What a crock .

If they don't make the tourney, this will be why.

That NO CALL at the end of the game was unreal.

Then to turn around and call a foul when two guys are lying on the ground. COME ON.

My favorite was when THE BIG GUY WITHEY committed his fifth foul. He walks over to Bill Self because he just committed his fifth foul. The other KU big guy puts his hand up like he committed the foul and the refs give it to him.. Withey was ready to sit down :laughing:

Syracuse vs Marquette

Cuse shot 7 free throws
    Marquette shot 35

:laughing::laughing:

wonder who won that one.
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

:puke:

I was on the Clones so it made it especially hard to watch for me! No call on a definite charge....
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

I am never one to cry but that was pretty blatent robbery.. Iowa state was the home team but refs thought they where in Lawrence:laughing:
      College 52-42 +560 (56%)
      NFL 19-23 -550 (45%)
      last update (7:19 AM 11/29/15)

Comment

yea....I often wonder when I see huge free throw attempt discrepancies in games too, like Marquette having 5x as many as Syracuse last night. I know some of those were due to late fouling on purpose, but at the point where syracuse started with the intentional fouls, it was already either 24 or 25 to 7 in favor of Marquette, with the final margin being 35 to 7.

as in seven Syracuse free throw attempts, for the whole game.

Comment

h bunk to u remember your rant about how Uconn was terrible an u would never bet on the again . well thanks for the fade those guys have been killing it:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Comment

killin it ???
            they have one impressive win in February .. that's all ..two bad losses ... and wins over south florida,depaul, and seton hall
            good luck to you bro .

If your cashing tickets i'm glad I could help ..

GO UCONN

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
            (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
            (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
            (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
            (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
              yea....I often wonder when I see huge free throw attempt discrepancies in games too, like Marquette having 5x as many as Syracuse last night. I know some of those were due to late fouling on purpose, but at the point where syracuse started with the intentional fouls, it was already either 24 or 25 to 7 in favor of Marquette, with the final margin being 35 to 7.

as in seven Syracuse free throw attempts, for the whole game.
              It's all guesswork . But at some point you would think the refs would even things out , or attempt to even things out.

Look at the outcome of that game ( a 2 pt game ) .. Where one team shot 28 more free throws than the other. And your right a good bit of them were at the end of the game ..
              So let's say 12 were because Cuse was behing late.. That is still too far a margin 23-7 ....

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
              (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
              (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
              (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
              (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Working...
              X