• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JoePa's College Hoops 2/26/13

JOEPA'S UPDATED YTD: 318 - 285 - 6
    UNITS: +17.00
    2/25: 2 - 2
    MAC: 46 - 32

Feel sorry for ISU this morning....not to mention myself and a night that should have been 3-1 instead of 2-2!

XAVIER +5 vs. Memphis. W...SU
    AUBURN +11.5 @ Alabama. L
    DETROIT -12.5 vs. Loyola Chicago. L
    And....a couple more!

OVEN MITT YTD: 21 - 22
    2/24/13: 0 - 1

SCRF SYSTEM PLAYS YTD: 50 - 36 - 1
    2/24/13: 1 - 0
    http://www.predictem.com/forums/coll...rf-system.html

ILLINOIS CHICAGO +1 vs. Wright State. W...SU

GL everyone! :thumbs:
    Last edited by joepa66; 02-26-2013, 11:11 PM.
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

ADDING -

YOUNGSTOWN STATE +14 @ Valparaiso. W
    WAKE FOREST +5.5 @ Florida State. L
    Last edited by joepa66; 02-26-2013, 11:12 PM.
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Good luck

Hi Joe ! How have you been ?s so ! . Xavier and Detroit look good today. Good luck all time . :thumbs:

Comment

GLT joepa!:beerbang:
        2010 system plays 83-90-7 (-24.1 units)

Comment

Haven't been around in a long time....thought I'd swing by to see who everyone likes tonight.

Word of caution, JoePa...and anyone else betting on Xavier tonight....Dee Davis is doubtful for tonight's game against Memphis. If he doesn't play (and from what I'm hearing, he won't), I would consider buying back the Xavier bet. Davis is X's starting point guard and suffered a concussion Saturday against VCU. Xavier was up double digits against VCU in the 2nd half when Davis went down...after his exit, they went into a free fall.

Xavier's team is obviously down this year...one of their main issues is they are paper thin. With Davis out, Xavier will have to play Memphis' athletic team with Brad Redford getting significant minutes. Redford is great coming off bench and hitting 3's, and while his defense has improved, he will be a liability on defense. Not to mention what will happen if Memphis decides to press or trap....everything will be left in the hands of Christon...who, while great as a frosh PG, is still a frosh PG.

Without Davis, I suspect its going to be a long night for the Musketeers.

GL with whatever you decide to do.
          "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

GL JP
            Thx NT:thumbs:

Comment

Thanks Nigel! Great to see you on the board and wish we had that opportunity to gain your X insights more often. Almost sent you a note about coming to the KSU/X game but hadn't seen you around so I kinda forgot.

Comment

ADDING -

TOWSON STATE +7 @ George Mason. W...SU
                INDIANA -5 @ Minnesota. L
                Last edited by joepa66; 02-26-2013, 11:13 PM.

Comment

ADDED -

SCRF System Play at the top....please read the note as well! It's only a play if the Flames remain a dog! I will edit but not until later tonight as I have a HS hoops broadcast after work.

Comment

JOEPA'S UPDATED YTD: 321 - 289 - 6
                    UNITS: +15.50
                    2/26: 3 - 4
                    MAC: 46 - 32

OVEN MITT YTD: 21 - 22
                    2/24/13: 0 - 1

SCRF SYSTEM PLAYS YTD: 51 - 36 - 1
                    2/26/13: 1 - 0
                    http://www.predictem.com/forums/coll...rf-system.html

GL everyone! :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                    X