Couple Leaners for tomorrow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple Leaners for tomorrow

Eastern Michigan - Better team I think .. number should be eastern-1.... Joe , eastern has been a good team , coming off two wins. What do you think. BIG MAC CARD TOMORROW ....

Illinois - Quietly ran off 7 wins in February ... something like that . only one loss in their last 7 or 8 games ..getting 4 .. I think that will come down .. 2.5 at tip IMO ... I'll take 4.. If the number falls, no play

Nd - Johnnies just don't have scorers. Athletic but no offensive threat outside Harrison,sampson

Marquette - Can Marquette be a 2 seed in the tourney ???? What a season they have had ... If they make the finals of the big east tourney and finish in the top 3 regular season, I could see them getting a 3 or a 4... If they win the big east tourney , a 2 ... Rutgers has packed in it ...

I started off this season with a bunch of winners and I remember one of those winners was Missouri giving about 17 to Bama .They covered . They are only giving 10 now in a game vs Arkansas Razorbacks who can't seem to get anything going after they bombed Florida about a month ago. Razorbacks are 1-5 in there last 6 road tilts. Blew out in a few of them too

Missouri has struggled at times this year. But they just might have some fight left in them ... In a weak SEC this year , they are in fourth place and have won 3 of 4 ... they go to Tennessee after this one, who has been playing really well. Missouri is in the tourney for sure, but they don't want to be an 8 or 9 seed .. They could really move up some lines if they can close out strong .. I like em to beat up on an inconsistent ARK team who stinks on the road . They've gotten bombed on the road a few times this year by bad teams - scarolina,vandy

Missou can light the score board up (second in the sec in scoring, 14th in the country at a little over 77 a game .. and I think they will ... 85-68
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

I like the Illini --- Looking for payback from an opening round 64-61 defeat to the Hawkeyes in the 2012 Big Ten tourney. That loss ended an Illinois 5-game SU win & ATS cover streak over Iowa. Michigan broke an Illini 5-game streak last week which began with back-to-back upsets of Indiana and Minnesota and ended with three straight poundings of NW, Penn St and Purdue. Now Illinois has a 20-win season that nearly guarantees they be dancing soon. A big road win in Iowa City vs. the Hawkeyes who are 3-8 SU versus teams with a win percentage greater than .666 this season.

Central Michigan --- The Chipps are home for one last time this season, hosing Senior Night against Eastern Michigan. Chris Fowler is riding a string of five straight double-digit scoring games. CMU leads the all-time series 95-84 and has won six of the last eight, falling to the Eagles earlier this season on the road by six points. The Chipps have won four of the six versus the Eagles at home with one of the two losses in overtime and the other was by a single point. EMU is 2-5 in road MAC road games this year. Me just thinks senior night gets CMU over the top tonight in a very even matchup.
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Is this enough to sway ya on Marquette besides their win at Notre Dame and nice victory over Cuse: Rutgers is 0-5 ATS in Last 5 Home Games and 0-6 SU and 1-5 ATS in its last six meetings with Marquette.
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
      X