Welcome Back!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Back!

Took a little break, now ready for the big dance. Here are a list of a couple early lines that I like. A lot of dogs in a very wide open field. Please comment and share your thoughts, lets try to get a good thread going and have some insight to help fill out pocket$$$$

Dogs-

Valpo+11 vs Michigan State...a lot of points for a 3 point shooting team, wont be afraid of being there and if they hit some 3's, a cover shouldnt be that hard
    New Mexico St +9.5 vs St Louis...the hype is HIGH on St Louis after the VCU win, typical case of buy low sell high, think its too many points here vs a team who has won 18 of their last 20
    Northwestern State +20 Vs Florida...team who averages 80pts getting 20 points...even if they score 60, will Florida score 80? tough
    Iowa St+1.5 vs Notre Dame...love the 3 ball...hate ND style of play
    Wichita St+5 vs Pitt...match up of similar styles. like W St to win SU IMO
    Davidson+3 vs Marquette...sexy match up, take the points
    Colorado+1 vs Illinois...PAC 12 homer vs an Illinois team that doesnt impress me
    SDSU+11 vs Michigan...Wolters can play some ball, Michigan doesnt look like a team that is focused right now and getting points seems like the choice...
    Iona+13 vs Ohio State...not an Ohio State fan, enjoy fading them, they have trouble making buckets outside of Thomas, taking the points with an up tempo Iona team that averages 80pts...

Favorites

Missouri-3.5 vs Colorado St...like the Tigers here, they can also dominate the glass, but the difference is they push the ball, they can score in the 80's if they have to...see them winning by 8
    San Diego St-2.5 vs Oklahoma...seen Oklahoma get blown out too many times...MWC is tough and SDSU has the experience with Franklin
    North Carolina -4 vs Nova...are you kidding me??? 4 points???? Roy's boys will be ready to take on his former KU squad and will score 85 points...nova wont score 75...easy chalk IMO
    VCU-6.5 vs Akron...tough spot for Akron...not only are they without the PG, but facing a shaka smart team that just lost! PRESSURE PRESSURE PRESSURE....Rams roll by 10+

Opinions?
    Last edited by BlueTooth3; 03-18-2013, 02:23 PM.

Originally posted by BlueTooth3 View Post
    Took a little break, now ready for the big dance. Here are a list of a couple early lines that I like. A lot of dogs in a very wide open field. Please comment and share your thoughts, lets try to get a good thread going and have some insight to help fill out pocket$$$$

Dogs-

Valpo+11 vs Michigan State...a lot of points for a 3 point shooting team, wont be afraid of being there and if they hit some 3's, a cover shouldnt be that hard
    New Mexico St +9.5 vs St Louis...the hype is HIGH on St Louis after the VCU win, typical case of buy low sell high, think its too many points here vs a team who has won 18 of their last 20
    Northwestern State +20 Vs Florida...team who averages 80pts getting 20 points...even if they score 60, will Florida score 80? tough
    Iowa St+1.5 vs Notre Dame...love the 3 ball...hate ND style of play
    Wichita St+5 vs Pitt...match up of similar styles. like W St to win SU IMO
    Davidson+3 vs Marquette...sexy match up, take the points
    Colorado+1 vs Illinois...PAC 12 homer vs an Illinois team that doesnt impress me
    SDSU+11 vs Michigan...Wolters can play some ball, Michigan doesnt look like a team that is focused right now and getting points seems like the choice...
    Iona+13 vs Ohio State...not an Ohio State fan, enjoy fading them, they have trouble making buckets outside of Thomas, taking the points with an up tempo Iona team that averages 80pts...

Favorites

Missouri-3.5 vs Colorado St...like the Tigers here, they can also dominate the glass, but the difference is they push the ball, they can score in the 80's if they have to...see them winning by 8
    San Diego St-2.5 vs Oklahoma...seen Oklahoma get blown out too many times...MWC is tough and SDSU has the experience with Franklin
    North Carolina -4 vs Nova...are you kidding me??? 4 points???? Roy's boys will be ready to take on his former KU squad and will score 85 points...nova wont score 75...easy chalk IMO
    VCU-6.5 vs Akron...tough spot for Akron...not only are they without the PG, but facing a shaka smart team that just lost! PRESSURE PRESSURE PRESSURE....Rams roll by 10+

Opinions?
    I like the Mizzou, Iowa St, and Colorodo plays. I really disagree w the Marquette game but thats just me; I think that Marquette team is pretty dangerous and can make a decent run. I also like Nova right now.
    GL to you though!
    NCCA BBall 2012

Straight bets:
    194-166-9

NFL 2013
    13-10 for +3.96 units

Comment

Welcome back BT3...let's do this NCAA thing! GL
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
      X