X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• early saturday lines

Wichita state getting only 6.5 ????? I have 9
    Michigan -2??? I have 6

The rest look about right. Think gonzaga maybe closer to 8 or better by tip.
    Michigan may fall to pk - -1 the world is in love with vcu

Thoughts????????
    College 52-42 +560 (56%)
    NFL 19-23 -550 (45%)
    last update (7:19 AM 11/29/15)

I think Gonzaga rolls vs Wichita St and I usually enjoy backing the shockers. Gonzaga will shoot much better from the 3 pt land then pitt did (1-18) and the shockers will not keep it close if they shoot 2-20 from 3 pt land. I see Zaga winning by double digits after being tested yesterday got their attention. 75% of money coming in on shockers, typical Vegas money maker there with Zaga.

I think VCU rolls. March is Shaka Smart time and they lick their chops when they get a chance to take down a giant. Michigan was hitting their shots yesterday but when they dont fall, they are brutal. Expect the full court pressure of VCU to disrupt them.

I like Butler getting 2 points vs the golden eagles. Marquette is brutal.

Also like Oregon getting 4 and Cal getting 8, Pac 12 is playing real tough and Oregon is HOT!

Just my 2 cents

Comment

Agree with u on shockers if I was getting 10 or 11 I would consider it all comes down to what shocker team shows up.

Not sold on vcu the are over valued Imo.
      College 52-42 +560 (56%)
      NFL 19-23 -550 (45%)

Comment

Also wont touch the Oregon game looks about right u could make a case for either side.
        College 52-42 +560 (56%)
        NFL 19-23 -550 (45%)

Comment

Working...
        X