• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

come on zags, keep it up boys!!:beerbang:

Comment

I ain't gona jinx the system but wow 4-0
      GL tomorrow!!
      Last edited by budfoxx; 03-05-2007, 11:42 PM.

Comment

the system lives on for another day!!

Comment

Of all the crazy reasons to bet on games this has to be the nuttiest.

"Cuse guy" LMAO :beer2:

Comment

lol, i know huh, well it worked!!

Comment

dude....you edited your post....i can edit my posts and say my plays were for 10000000000000000000000000000 units also.....why would you have to edit that post listing your plays and units wagered after the games were well under way, or even finsihed....come on man.....

Comment

...pathetic.
                2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

whats the point of that? 4-0 baby

Comment

60 units...how much a unit....a $1??? you posted the plays before game time, but you just went back recently to add your units wagered on the games...so you tell us, what is the point of that?? adding units wagered after games are done or near done doesnt help this board at all......just my opinion, sorry if im wrong....

Comment

could care less what you really think, takn everything to the bank

GL tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by budfoxx View Post
                        could care less what you really think, takn everything to the bank

GL tomorrow
                        gl man! keep us updated how your system pans out the next couple days....
                        Last edited by vazman05; 03-05-2007, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Just had to edit my units to keep Vaz happy, lol

Comment

:boog:

Comment

Eh Sonny,

I'm really upset at you. I was just sitting down to a nice cup of tea and some cookies. You know, those kind that have lots of sugar on them that come in a big blue tin can. I got a call telling me that you have been a bad boy and are badmouthing veteran members here.

Even an old lady like me knows that a new guy that toots his horn because of a 4-0 record is like the guy who brags how big his weiner is. Those who brag and act like they've never been there haven't been there and indeed have short weiners sonny.

Believe me. Im a granny and I know. I've seen many weiners and many flameout posters over the years.

Im sorry sonny, but you have to go. You don't fit in around here and you interrupted my tea and cookies.

It's not easy for an old lady like me to get in and out of my chair for reasons that aren't necessary. I damn near played soccer with my tits while walking across the room to get to the computer. Talk about wasted energy!

Speaking of which, WE don't tolerate your kind around these parts. Come with a real weiner and act like you've been there or don't come at all.

Ohh, hehe. Did I say come? and weiner? Oops, I best run along and act like a lady before it gets heated in here.

As you told the other posters not to take offense that you disagreed with them. Take it from granny, don't be offended by my big age spotted middle digit.

-Ethel
                              Last edited by Ethel; 03-06-2007, 01:33 AM.

Comment

i have a headache....

NFL: 14-12 (+7.75)

CBB: 07-08: 54-43(+11.25) RD 3-1

Comment

Working...
                                X