No announcement yet.

JoePa's 11/27 CBB Picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice work Coach to clean up the late games!

This is a crazy day. I need 1 point in the Golden State game in the 2nd half. Down 4, 46 secs left, seems like any foul or point is good. 4 is a good number for fouls. Instead missed jumper and then like 4 offensive rebounds all missing for the under... Didn't get a point...

What a messed up day with fouls and non fouls...

Nice to see you get those last ones!
    :thumbs:
    NCAA 9-7 -1.0 Units
    NFL 5-1 +4.9 Units
    Loaded Dice - Upon killing a unit, Twisted Fate rolls his 'lucky' dice receiving anywhere between 1 and 6 bonus gold.

Comment

Originally posted by DukiesBaby View Post
      Did you hit that same black cat crossing the freeway i hit last week... sob, ever since i hit that cat i am getting burned every way under the sun.. i go 6-10 in ncaaf then i made about 4 basketball plays this week all 4 have come down to last min where i am on the hose job end of it....

im about to go see a fortune teller, but im afraid to cross the street:hide:

GL coach hope it turns around for you:beerbang:
      Maybe we both need to see the witch doctor to get the spell removed.....I saw a little light last night!
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Fate View Post
        Nice work Coach to clean up the late games!

This is a crazy day. I need 1 point in the Golden State game in the 2nd half. Down 4, 46 secs left, seems like any foul or point is good. 4 is a good number for fouls. Instead missed jumper and then like 4 offensive rebounds all missing for the under... Didn't get a point...

What a messed up day with fouls and non fouls...

Nice to see you get those last ones!
        :thumbs:
        Crazy beginning to the season. That much time on the clock and you'd think your sitting in a good spot for a cover. WTH, they missed on putbacks.....:bang:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

JOEPA'S UPDATED YTD: 57 - 39 - 4
          UNITS: +11.75
          MAC: 8 - 5 - 1 (0-1)
          11/27/13: 3 - 1 - 1

Hopefully got the black cat off the porch!

OVEN MITT YTD: 7 - 10
          11/27/13: 0 - 1

BOL to ya!:glass:

Comment

Working...
          X