• Show
Clear All

• BlueTooth's NCAA 11-27

Arizona vs Drexel o75
    O135 Syracuse
    O148 duke vs Alabama
    More to follow

Good luck on the overs!

I'm so scared to take unders... You never know until the game is 0:00...

:thumbs:
    NCAA 9-7 -1.0 Units
    NFL 5-1 +4.9 Units
    Loaded Dice - Upon killing a unit, Twisted Fate rolls his 'lucky' dice receiving anywhere between 1 and 6 bonus gold.

Comment

I agree. With all the foul calls, I'd rather be the one looking to chase points then hope they dot come.

Comment

Look at that Arizona game. Over 20 points scored in the last 3 minutes alone!

Comment

Add over 143 Wisconsin vs West Virginia

Comment

Wisconsin is like a women's high school basketball team. They shoot the 3 really well and then once they get a lead, they go into a shell and play keep away. Lol 22 combined 3 pointers and yet the total falls under by 10 points. Smh

Comment

UAA +4.5

Pure line move and time play...

Comment

I sinned and took the under 148.5... Then it was back and forth... live was up to 154.5... I got scared and bought it back at 144.5.

If I waited just another second I could have gotten 141.5 for the double win! Oh well, I will take my juice loss on that instead of stressing about it!

Nice hit on the late add!

:thumbs:
                NCAA 9-7 -1.0 Units
                NFL 5-1 +4.9 Units
                Loaded Dice - Upon killing a unit, Twisted Fate rolls his 'lucky' dice receiving anywhere between 1 and 6 bonus gold.

Comment

Working...
                X