Sides- 12-15 -3.4 Units
    Totals- 9-6 +1.2 Units
    Overall- 21-21 -2.2 Units

Indiana +7 L
    E michigan +6L
    Georgia tech -1....fishy lineW

More to follow

Best of luck
    Last edited by BlueTooth3; 12-03-2013, 09:40 PM.

I got Cuse and there's no way to middle it.....:bang:

Anyhow, GL tonight BT3. We're overdue for a nut crushing night vs. the book.
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Adding

Michigan +7.5
      Texas Tech +18
      Florida St +3.5

Comment

Same page with those last three.....been waiting on Meeshagun line but don't think it's going any higher. Book it! Also like Belmont at MTSU, they won't back down from anybody and opener was +6 but now at +7.5....might stop at +8.
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

I personally think duke is fairly overrated. They have a stud in Parker but other then that, they have a decline. I think Vegas knows they are a huge public team and inflate the lines and still catch duke action. Michigan played poorly against Ohio and should come out fairly motivated on national tv. I'll take a look at Belmont. Worries me though that the line is getting higher. Usually those plays don't cash. Ie last night mercer and irvine.

I really like Georgia tech and e michigan. Both of them have heavy public attention on the other side, yet the line is moving in their favor.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueTooth3 View Post
            I personally think duke is fairly overrated. They have a stud in Parker but other then that, they have a decline. I think Vegas knows they are a huge public team and inflate the lines and still catch duke action. Michigan played poorly against Ohio and should come out fairly motivated on national tv. I'll take a look at Belmont. Worries me though that the line is getting higher. Usually those plays don't cash. Ie last night mercer and irvine.

I really like Georgia tech and e michigan. Both of them have heavy public attention on the other side, yet the line is moving in their favor.
            Feeling that too.....living on reputation! Like the jackets returning 80% of their offense and rebounding while Illy is a young team who had a nice win a UNLV. Belmont now at +8.....when laying that number it always seems to bite me, but l will be on the other side this time.

Comment

I'll ride with you Coach

Belmont +8W
              Last edited by BlueTooth3; 12-03-2013, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Added

o150.5 Duke vs Michigan
                0155 ND vs Iowa

Comment

o154 Boise State vs Utah

Both teams averaging over 90 pts...hmmm guess I took the bait :thumbs:

See how it goes

Comment

Working...
                  X