X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday BUNKday

Instead of Hump Day.

Going to post some plays today... Some games I really like

GEO WASH - revenge spot ... Lasalle hit 9 threes a few weeks ago when they edged GEO WASH in philly ... I think GEO WASH is the better team in this one (-5) ... 1 unit ... GEO WASH is solid in a phases..

Also going to play GEO WASH in a tease with MEMPHIS who is clearly the better team in the matchup they have tonight in Orlando .... 2.5 units on this teaser guy (Memphis down to 3.5

Tease VCU -15 with Az St +10.5 ... Az St with the good floor general can easily win this game outright .... After Az St got rocked a couple of games back to UCLA and AZ they have been really competitive ... You get AZ ST + double digits vs a team who they are very similar to and VCU should have no problem handling a bad Fordham team ... 2.5 units

Gonzaga -11... Not a bad line IMO.. I really like this Gonzaga team .. I watched them destroy a BYU team who scores a lot of points ( I think they lead the nation in ppg) ....2 units

AZ -5 .... 1 unit ... Stanford is pretty soft , watched P, I, double take it to them on a neutral court. AZ coming off the UTAH should be focused on the road. #1 team in the country only laying 5

N CAR -4 .... 1 unit .... Playing much better now and I think they will keep it going tonight

St Joes +5 ... Two evenly matched teams here ... Taking the dog with a solid 5 ... Dayton is struggling right now big time

Toledo -3.5 ..... GOOD TOLEDO TEAM HERE ... Big time come back their last time out vs. Kent St Flashes.. They score about 83 a game...

Also playing Toledo in a teaser guy with the Jayhawks -3.5 ... I think Kansas is the best team in the country

That's all ..

I like this card tonight
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

Toledo & GDub for me as well! Nice to see you P-I Double Ts and GL:thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

S F S G

So
      far
      So
      Good
      Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
      (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
      (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD