Nailed em last night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nailed em last night

+11 units on the card from Wednesday so looking to keep that rolling.

Haven't had too much time to post lately but it's prime time college hoops time now.. Time to buckle down and cash some tickets. On the year I am estimating that I am down about 15 units for the ytd. It was worse than that before last night. I just haven't been able to get over the hump. Most nights I do ok, but I've had some real disasters and haven't been able to put two good nights together , UNTIL TONIGHT .

I really like Nebraska tonight. Only laying 1 pt against an Indiana team that has really struggled to score the ball at times. I watched them really struggle against a NW team on a Saturday afternoon in Bloomington.. I'm going to play Nebraska -1.5 is the actual number .............1.5 units

Also :

Providence +5.5 ........... I hate the fact this number is going up, however I've done well taking Friars in all sorts of spots this year . Sticking with them .........1 unit

Teaser Guy ..............Louisville -4 with Michigan -6.5........Louisville and Cincy should be a good game. I like Louisville cause Cincy will struggle with Montrezl Harrell I do believe. He's a tough cover. Michigan is all of a sudden the class of the Big 10 playing with a ton of confidence. ..... Risk 3 to win 2.5

Over in UCLA ... 2.5 units.... UCLA and OREGON will be fast paced.. This is a high number 162.... I think both teams are capable of getting 40 in the first half of the game and with Oregon being a 3 pt favorite there should be some free throws, fouling at the end of the game ... I like UCLA to win a close game 85-83 in Eugene

Teaser guy BRUINS +8 with Oregon St -3.5 .... 2.5 units .... Oregon St has the best player on the floor tonight ROBERTO NELSON ... A win tonight for the home team could get then to 4-4 in the league.. I have a feeling about this Oregon St team.. I think the program is on the rise ......
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

Like Providence too Bunk, just haven't pulled the trigger. Marquette looked solid at home vs. Nova and blew that game nearly snagging a 'W'! GL tonight and keep it positive from here on out. :thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
    X