1-31 FIRE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1-31 FIRE

8-1 in NCAAB soon to be 9-1.... NO EXTERNAL LINKS --- SECOND TIME!

I graduated from Siena College and know the MAAC Conference inside & out.

St. Peter's -1.5 is a gift tonight. My only play
    Last edited by Heave Ho; 01-31-2014, 10:58 AM.

GL today and watch those links --- Heave Ho will give you the business. Don't get banned.....:thumbs:

Like the Peacocks as well, lined moved to -1 and may get to a pick!
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Yikes. Thought he meant no posting about pick monitoring sites. Guess I should read the forum rules. My mistake

Comment

Love the St Pete's pick tonight. When you graduate from Siena I'm an alum as well? Big win for the Saints yesterday go for 4 straight tomorrow!

Comment

Thanks --I graduated back in 2008. How abt you ? Yea I was actually at the game last night ha. They are young but on the improve for sure.

Comment

Graduated last year but live in Boston now so I don't get to as many games as I wish I could. I will take a ride to Springfield for the MAAC tourney. Glad to see Patsos making an impact already. The team is only going to get better. Been anonymously following your posts on here over the past few days. Do you follow---NO LINKS OR REFERENCES TO EXTERNAL SITES, BUT YOU CAN ASK THE ADMINISTRATOR FOR ANOTHER POSTER'S EMAIL ADDRESS TO EXCHANGE THAT TYPE OF INFORMATION----Noticed some similarities between your picks.

Thanks and keep it clean boys!
            Last edited by Ethel; 01-31-2014, 03:23 PM.

Comment

I edited SienaSaints post above, please read the sticky at the top of the General Discussion Forum thread. We have paid advertisers on this site. Thanks!
              Last edited by Ethel; 01-31-2014, 03:31 PM.

Comment

HAH they should show the replay of that game on Comedy Central...

Back at it tomm.. Good luck yall

Comment

Working...
                X