Leans for Sunday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leans for Sunday

Just a couple lines I'm looking at for tomorrow. Chime in with your opinions and let's get some $$$

Virginia+1

Kentucky +6

Michigan+3

I think Duke is probably the squarest play of the day. UVA been playing much better in the acc tourney after that snoozer against umd. I like UVA too.

Florida has beaten kentucky handly twice already this year, I don't really get the line. Tennessee was getting 6 pts yesterday and they are a better squad than kentucky imo. I think Florida's seniors are going to be too much for Kentucky even though the Harrison bros are playing well.

Michigan is a hard team to figure out. The struggled mightily yesterday with an osu team that I don't think is even remotely decent. Craft is a joke and Michigan left the door wide open for osu to win. MSU is really, really good when things are clicking and yesterday that was the case. Maybe MSU is rounding into post season form? I dont know, I like MSU at first glance, but seems like most agree and we know how that goes.

Comment

BOL today BT3!

I have made a living, well, that's certainly exaggerated but I have cashed on UVA all season long. But, for some reason I think Duke shuts down Harris and rolls them today. MHO is aided by fact the that Duke is 6-1 SU in their last 7 ACC title games.

I do like UK today, but this team has been so Jekyll and Hyde this season. I hope the real 'Cats show up today and at least keep it to +7. Totally agree with Daws on the fishy line so you if you know me I am a fisherman and took the bait, hook, sinker and line.

On Michigan today and hoping that line makes it to +4! Sparty is getting healthier and will be a scary team in the NCAA, but this is a rare opportunity for the Wolverines to get a rare trifecta of wins in a single season over their in-state arch rival.
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

I agree with you on the Virginia game. We all know how much the public loves Duke and I think Virginia is an all around better team then Duke. I'll take my chances fading the blue devils.

The Kentucky game is one that scares me the most, but gives me the most confidence that Kentucky is the right side. If that makes any sense. How is this line only 6 (7 now) when Florida is clearly the most dominant team? Who doesn't take the #1 team in the land who hasn't lost an SEC game? We all know the bait vegas is laying out, and I'll avoid it.

Michigan State is a sleeper if there able to be classified as a sleeper. They are finally healthy and clicking. Their talent should be enough to get them into the sweet 16 easily. But they have trouble with Michigan and these games are decided by only a couple points. I would grabbed the dog getting the points No matter which side it was....

Best of luck!

Comment

Working...
        X