Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonzaga/Santa Clara 2ndHalf

Gonzaga -.5

Broncos are going to go ICE cold on those outside J's 2ndHalf just like they did to end the 1stHalf. As much as I hate it, Gonzaga owns the rest of this one.

I don't care what Doug Gottlieb says about Gonzaga losing tonight. It's not going to happen.
    “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Agree, the zags have this one, gl!

Comment

you could argue the same for gonzaga. santa clara only hit 1 more 3 than gonzaga did. they both could easily cool off. and they are only shooting 48% and 47% so its not like either team is red hot. GL on the play.

Comment

GL Andy!
        2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

**** I played ball tonight.
          “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Working...
          X