CFB

O/U 1-2

Comment

everyone- THX!....
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Good Luck Flyers Go Bucks

Comment

gl FF.... I wanna talk some flyers with ya but I will get ya in the hockey forum ....

gl tonight...im on uva as well tonight ...the place is rocking tonight

--eagles
          To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
          2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

GL, FF.

Come hang out in the pucks forum too.....it's getting close for your time of year to make some serious money...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
              GL, FF.

Come hang out in the pucks forum too.....it's getting close for your time of year to make some serious money...

eagles/philly3- THX!.....i have no desire to talk PHI hockey...lmao.......j/k.....we'll see how they go....

JML- hopefully this weekend i may jump back into pucks. Kind of trying to find a team to pull for in the playoffs this year......probably will be Dallas again....

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                Kind of trying to find a team to pull for in the playoffs this year......probably will be Dallas again....
                There's only one answer to that question....

LEAFS

LOL

Comment

I was just gonna say I think the FLyers made some actual good moves for next year ... cleared cap space,got tons of picks, a good goalie, too bad they couldnt deal ESCHE ....Im thinkin Forsbeg might be back again lol ... they gotta clear the front office asap if they plan on doing anything

U feeling any PAC 10 plays tonight?? im going with Wazzu, and starting to lean towards Stanford
                  To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
                  2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

eagles2005sbphillyfan3spice- really like Wazzu tonight, as well...just kind of hoping to get a better number later on this evening. Just hoping UVA can hang on at the moment.

as for PHI, i have no faith in their front office to make anything resembling a decent move in free agency or with the draft until i see it. And is Pitkanen ever going to be the player he was last year, or is he going to drift off into Finnish Jani Niinima obscurity. That guy was supposed to be an all star and just never got over the hump. I think that Pitkananen has a far greater upside than Niinima did, but dang it, how about showing it. Rumor has it Clarke wants to lock up Hatcher to a 15 year contract...lmao.....why am i laughing, he just might.......and yeah, i think Esche is odd man out. Who would want the guy? ummmm, hi mr. GM, this is the Flyers calling...wanted to see if you needed a goalie with a pretty steady .885 save percentage and a 3.80 GAA...all we want is a ham sandwich and a used puck bag.

Comment

Esche would most likely clear waivers at any point this year.

i think the Flyers did well at the deadline. Got some future for Forsberg who might be done anyway, and Biron is a top quality starter kinda pedigree at least, first time the flyers have had that in a while....

Wouldn't be surprised if they snagged Ryan Smith.
                      Clarke is known to overpay on FAs, and Smyth is a
                      Philly type of player....
                      Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-01-2007, 08:48 PM.

Comment

gl FF! UVA is looking good.
                        FOOTBALL & BASKETBALL BUCKEYES B2B BIG TEN CHAMPS!!:p

Comment

UVA had a nice effort.....

going to add:

STAN -600/WSU +4 1/2 -170................STAN loses this game and they are NIT bound, end of that story. I think the Wazzu game will be played in the 50's to very low 60's and i will take 4 1/2 with the home team in that one.

GL to everyone!

Comment

Nice call on UVA...Looks like they may be regular season ACC champs if UNC keeps this up at GT.
                            NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
                            NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
                            NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
                            NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

thanks

ff i cashed with virgina -3 :thx: :beerbang:

Comment

hell that didnt take long,,looks like the leech found the site already..... c and p this :ba:

Comment

Working...
                                X