Clear All

• Go Go Tuesday Not Loseday

4-1 + 17 units yesterday :wave:

1 UNIT
    Northern Arizona -2

North Texas -2

10 UNITS
    Butler - 1 1/2

ok these matchups have been interesting throughout the year and i have been hearing many people in this forum and on espn and such claiming that butler should not deserve to make the tourny as an at large. i can agree with their claims that they havent beaten anyone major after the tourny but what i wont stand for is the bashing of their conference which is on the uprise with teams like wright st., loyola, wisc GB and butler. aj graves and mick green are without a doubt the key components to this butler squad. in their last meeting in which butler lost 77-65, aj graves was 3-16(1-9 from 3) for 10 points, green was 4-13(0-3 from 3) for 13 points. i was on wright state in this one as i just thought butler was in a bad spot. now looking into the last game for each squad this is what i came up with. in wright states 67-51 romping of wisc gb their leading man wood was 10-16 for 25 points and they shot 47% and 30% from 3 and only had 7 turnovers but were a measly 3-8 from the foul line. butler was taken into OT by loyola where they won 67-66. their lead man aj graves was 0-9 from the field:lost: but 12-12 from the foul line. green was 3-6 for 9 points. loyola shot 49% and 41% from 3 as opposed to 40% and 33% for butler but when it came down to it the more experienced team turned out victorious. i will ALWAYS take the team with upperclassmen leadership and the better foul shooting team and with butler having its top 7 all upperclassmen and they shoot 76% from the line but more importantly they will get the ball in the hands of graves when it comes to foul shooting as he shoots 96% from the line. i think butler comes out playing hard with a chip on their shoulder after all the controversy of are they a tournament team. gl tonight with your plays.
    CFB

O/U 1-2

Dammit Biggie....i find myself agin ya on those first two....but GL anyhow! :beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

GL BIGS.......

We're on the same side with Butler.........

Go Bulldogs..:beerbang:

Comment

GL GoBig...............GO BULLDOGS !

Comment

Believe I am starting to like Butler as well, GL to ya BIG:beerbang:
          NCAA B Ball 2008: 3-5
          NCAA Football 07-08 54-33-1

Comment

GL GBGH! :thumbs:

Against you on Butler, I've been down on them a long time now (as I've stated here and there). Add that to the fact that it's a home game for Wright State and I went oppo of ya... BOL!!!

Comment

GL , I'm on Butler.. Graves has to play well. Also guys like Crone, Green, and Campbell have to step up and make some 3s.. it also doesn't hurt that my sister goes there. :nuts:
              Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

GL GoBig
                NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Working...
                X