Ohio State is unbelievable

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio State is unbelievable

Anyone hear about this story coming about about Greg Oden and the classes he takes?

Where's Flyers?

I've heard he only takes two classes and they are:

1- The History of Rock N Roll
    2- Agricultural Studies

Now, I have no clue if this is true so you OSU diehards don't need to jump down my throat if it's not, but was wondering if anyone has heard about the story coming out?

I also understand it doesn't matter because school will never mean a damn thing to him, bu can't he at least take English 101 and Math 101 or something? And how is he eligible if he only takes two classes? Don't you need to take 12 credits minimum to be eligible?

Wasn't it former OSU LB Andy Katzenmoyer who had like the biggest joke of schedule of all time with classes like "AIDS Awareness", "Skeet Shooting", "Badminton", and "History of Sports" or something mind boggling?

Comment

It's true they have those classes at OSU....even Clarett took those courses. No different than those on any other college campus, they all disguise them....like First Year Colloquium which sounds like research is simply an orientation class....I work for the 3rd largest university in the oHIo and we have some of those as well LOL!:nuts:

I'm fairly certain that the NC2A says you have to be full-time to play....at community colleges and regional campuses you only have to have 7 hours, and NC2A rules say you only need a 1.7gpa as a freshman to be eligible to play, and 1.8 as a soph, 1.9 as a junior, and finally 2.0 as a senior in order to grad with a 'C' average.....now that's pathetic....that's like D+ in those first 3 years and I could do that without going to class....LMAO:bang:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

The report supposedly says Oden practices 20 hours and only has 7 hours of classes.

Comment

most athletes take these types of courses (not all). Usually they take more than 2 of them though

hahahaha
          2009 NCAA Football
          Record: 41-38-1
          +/- Units: +1.69

2009 NFL Football
          Record: 11-14-0
          +/- Units: -2.71

2009-10 NBA Basketball
          Record: 15-15-2
          +/- Units: -0.68

All favorites to win 1 unit, all dogs to win 1 unit, unless otherwise noted!

<-- look at him go!

Comment

Working...
          X