No announcement yet.

Tuesday IN-GAME

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Butler down 40-34.. come on pick it up butler.. Graves needs to pick it up.
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

anyone else think Butler is a little over-rated?? I dont think this is the same team it was at the beginning of the year...
      To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
      2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Their defense seems to be about the same, but offense sure doesn't look like it did at the start of the year..... do wish they would have hit two more free throws :puke: and I hit the over:bang:
        NCAA B Ball 2008: 3-5
        NCAA Football 07-08 54-33-1

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyFan3 View Post
          anyone else think Butler is a little over-rated?? I dont think this is the same team it was at the beginning of the year...

I completely agree. Not saying their trash or anything... but they definitely don't look the same.
          2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyFan3 View Post
            Yeah they aren't what they were earlier in the year.. They rely too much on the three and when Graves struggles it's hard for them to win. They also lack a real big man. Crone is a good "big man" who can shoot the three but they aren't physical down low on the offensive side of the ball.
            Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Working...
            X