Woody's College Hoops week of January 4th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woody's College Hoops week of January 4th

Havent been into post in a while...College hoops are my fav so hopefully I ca contribute some winners here!

0-0 YTD

Monday--

Oklaholma +7 over Kansas

Going to bite on the dog here as I love Okie this year in the Big 12 to take down KU.
    Tough place to play but coming off strong home game vs. ISU last time out and Oke has talent to compete this year. Good place to start off with a strong road win!

Looked hard but passed on:
    Florida State +4 over UNC--need to see fsu more before I jump on them. From what I saw they are slow but big inside.

1-0 YTD.

Winner last night on Okie.

Tuesday--

Mercer +6 (buying 1/2) over Tenny Chat--High on this Mercer team that should be at the top of the standings come year end. Gladly take the points with a live dog who can win outright.

Comment

Wednesday.

1-1 ytd.

Northwestern ml -130 over Ohio state.
      Even game here and Osu is not as good this year. Home court advantage wins out.

Comment

Adding:

Wake Forest +8 over Duke

Mizzou +10 over Georgia

Iowa State -10.5 over Texas Tech

Comment

Agree with you on Ohio State and unless you are Maryland, Welsh-Ryan is a tough place to play.....GL Woody...great to see you in here!:thumbs:
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Goose egg last night-- Iowa State did not impress me, Northewestern is the same, and the 2 dogs hung but got beat ATS late it appears.
            0-4.

1-5 YTD

Thursday--

Michigan +8 (buy 1/2) over Purdue---The world is on Purdue tonight it sems but line is staying put. I will fade the touts I have seen with big GOY plays and go with Michigan.

Comment

Let's g-o Woody! :thumbs:
              Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Ice cold.....

1-6 YTD since I started posting here! The bad thing is a really liked all those plays!

Better take a break and regroup!

Comment

Working...
                X