• Show
Clear All

• wednesday college hoops

3* 27-21 (+11.70 units)
    2* 48-43 (-3.00 units)
    1* 72-75 (-10.50 units)
    ======================
    147-139 (-1.80 units)

3-4 picking up 1.60 units yesterday. Lost all my day games and came back at night. Did great with bigger plays and horrible with small plays. Still I am happy to make a profit with a losing record. Getting closer to my goal of even before the big dance starts. Here are Wednesday’s winners.

3* UTEP -2.5 vs Florida Int…………..probably my best bet for Wednesday. Put it in now for fear of line going up.

Still looking. I will be back.

3* Air Force +11 vs UNLV……………late afternoon game, but I can picture this line dropping as well. Not sure UNLV even cares or is healthy enough to cover this number even at home.

Still looking………….

Comment

3* Oregon St -2.5 vs Arizona St

I really love my three picks so far today. Fully expect to win all three, but I can live with two of three

Still looking at other afternoon games. Be back soon.

Comment

1* Pittsburgh -3 vs Syracuse…………..don’t follow me here. Betting with my heart.

2* Alcorn St -5 vs Miss Valley St
        2* Hampton -5.5 vs Morgan St

As far as my 2* plays, I don’t know much about these teams, but my research and numbers say the favs are the way to go.

1* Duke -7.5 vs NC State…………..Wolfpack my favorite team and they are down this year. Watched them play yesterday and not sure how they won that game. I think Duke rolls today.

Pretty sure that is all for this afternoon, but you never know.

Comment

0-2 start in the early day games. I started 0-3 yesterday and bounced back, so hoping to do the same tonight.

3* Holy Cross +10 vs Lehigh
          2* Virginia Tech +5 vs Florida St
          1* Norfolk St -6 vs NC Central
          1* Clemson -2.5 vs Georgia Tech
          2* USC -2.5 vs UCLA

Comment

Working...
          X