• Show
Clear All

• friday college hoops

3* 48-31 (+41.90 units)
    2* 63-56 (-1.40 units)
    1* 97-99 (-11.90 units)
    ======================
    208-186 (+28.60 units)

3-2 picking up 3.70 units on Thursday, winning both best bets again. Here is what I got for Friday.

3* Gonzaga -4 (-115) vs Syracuse…………I see this game one of two ways. Gonzaga blows them out in the second half and wins by at least 10. If I am wrong, I will be way of base the Syracuse will win this game outright. Points will not come into play.

3* N Carolina -5.5 vs Indiana……………I actually have the same feelings about this game as the above game. Indiana will either be in it and win it at the end, or Carolina completely takes them out of their game and gets blown out.

2* Wisconsin +1.5 vs Notre Dame…………..Originally I really like the Irish a good bit, but I don’t know what it is about Wisconsin. They just seem to beat good teams. I like their defense and I think somehow they find a way to win this game.

1* Virginia -6.5 vs Iowa State…………….Just playing this so I have action on all the games tonight. Seems like to many points to me, but once you get to this point and you see high lines, it is usually the favorite that covers. I will take my chances.

SATURDAY……………Want to get this in now.

3* Kansas -2 (-115) vs Villanova…………..I picked Kansas to win it all, so why would I not take them in a nearly pick situation. I have not really been a believer in Villanova this year either. Better team, better talent and a better history in the big dance.

Not sure about the Oklahoma/Oregon game yet. I will be back sometime tomorrow with that play.

Good Luck Everybody!!
Working...
X