My first day of posted plays....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first day of posted plays....

For my first post I want to thank you guys for starting a new site. The posters here that I have tailed since football season have made me some cash and I am thankful for it. You guys make it easy on an accountant during tax season by all the research you do. Thanks again. I do my (limited) research early in the morning and try to formulate my picks for the day, and then I come here to make sure I want to make my plays. Here is what I have for the early part of the day.

Nova (-4) over DePaul - 1 unit

In selected, random plays on the Cats this year, they have been good to me. I think Curtis Sumpter will be the difference and Nova pulls away in the final 8+ minutes.

Cuse (-3.5) over UConn - 1 unit

Cuse got hot in the Big East tourney last year behind a hot guard. The zone bafffled Uconn in the Dome a couple of weeks ago and it will happen again here today. UConn has only one consistant threat from distance in Dyson, and the Huskies will struggle to score. I will be yelling at Eric Devendorf all day, but he'll make a play that puts the Orange up early in the second and they pull away to win by 10+ points.

1 unit = $50

Welcome and GL today bro....:beerbang:
    GO BUCKS!!!
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Gl Love
      FOOTBALL & BASKETBALL BUCKEYES B2B BIG TEN CHAMPS!!:p

Comment

Thanks guys.

JoePa, your plays have bought me a lot of 6 packs this year. Stay hot and lets burn the book over the next 3 or 4 weeks.

Comment

good luck today, I like both of em.
          Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

one down,one to go..congrats/Gl/:welcome:

Comment

Cuse acts now like they want to lose this one. They will have a hard time the rest of the way if they can't handle full court pressure.

Comment

Nice picks, GL to ya:beerbang: & :welcome:
                NCAA B Ball 2008: 3-5
                NCAA Football 07-08 54-33-1

Comment

Holy Moly!!!

You called that Cuse game dead nuts! That was freaky. Go up early in the second and win by 10+.

Most impressive

:wave:

Comment

I tried to post my late plays about 45 minutes ago and the board seemed to be down. I don't know if I should count my 7:00 play if I didn't have it posted. It doesn't look to good right now anyway as the Mountaineers don't look very solid.

Anyway, my late plays...

West Virginia (-3.5) over PC

Marquette (-7) over St. John's

Comment

Working...
                    X