Wednesday In Game Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
    Those Spiders are a pesky bunch of boogers. Hopefully Fordham can come out in the second half and let Dunston take over. Come on, Fordham.
    Fordham -4.5 2H.. leaning towards a no play.. thoughts?
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Huskies lead 38-36 at the half. Have some work to do in the second.

Comment

Fordham up 43-42 w/ 13:39 left.. lots of open layups in the 2H so far.
        Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

56-55 Fordham 3:46 remaining

FHam needs a miracle to cover.
          Overall Records

Comment

Fckn UConn falling apart in the 2nd half...down by 11....56-45, 12 mins to go...

Comment

syracuse!!!!! finally woke up....whats everyone liking for the later games....

Comment

Wooohoooooooo the Cuse finally woke and are just throttling the huskies in the second half. still 10 mins to play so they can't afford to fall asleep

Comment

Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
                  syracuse!!!!! finally woke up....whats everyone liking for the later games....
                  thinking about St.Joes -2.5, Cal ML,
                  Overall Records

Comment

Fordham wins 63-61.. yuck.. Richmond played well. Got my 1 loss out of the way..
                    Overall Records

Comment

I see CUSE started to finally play their game......now just don't give back that lead.

Comment

:bang: got Uconn +4 and have th em +8 in a teaser....at this point, I'll take just the teaser to cover....doubt I'm going to hit either one:lost:

Comment

32-28 at halftime S. Miss

Thinking about S. Miss -1 2H play

Any thoughts?

Comment

yeah....it ain't happening..the teaser at +8 aint hitting either:bang:

Comment

I think that I will end up falling into a West Virginia trap (-3.5). They are not the same team away from home, but I think they have enough to beat Providence by 6+. I also think that Marquette gained a little confidence with the win over Pitt Saturday and I think they cover the 7. I hate taking all four Big East favorites today, but it looks like 2-0 unless the Cuse pisses themselves, so who knows.

Comment

Syracuse was easy money tonight...Bet against uCONn all year and I have won some good money doing it, they are one of the worst teams in basketball this year. If they didnt play 10 cupcake Division 2 teams to open the season, they wouldnt even be in the NIT.
                                NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
                                NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
                                NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
                                NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Working...
                                X