Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wazoo/ASU

Thoughts?

ASU is 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games but Washington has won 9 in a row against them. Both teams are absolutely horrible on the road but I think Washington wins by around 5 but my gut is telling me they are gona blow em out no problem. I don't think I'm going to mess around with -6.5 so I on the Wash ML for 6 units.

GL:beerbang:

Comment

Dude, you do this every night. Stop it please.

First of all, that is not the point of this website. If you are going to ask who people like at least offer some analysis of your own and bring something to the table. Writing out two teams who are playing eachother (which you couldn't even get correct in this instance), and then writing "thoughts" is not the the point here, hence why no one will answer you (except new guys probably - no offense lakeshow).

Second of all "Wazzou" is Washington State, not Washington.

Comment

LMAO got to love when Cuse is an Ahole:beerbang:
        NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

birds... st xavier cyo is playing st ignatious!!!!

thoughts?????

Comment

jesus, just tryn to help the guy. Think someone might have had a bad day.

Comment

Originally posted by lakeshow View Post
              jesus, just tryn to help the guy. Think someone might have had a bad day.
              Not at all, did quite fine today thank you very much. And I even said, "NO offense lakeshow", but I guess you only read what you wanted to read?

Good stats you provided :thumbs:

Point was that him doing what he does every night is not the intention of this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by birdsfan5 View Post
                LMAO got to love when Cuse is an Ahole:beerbang:
                :beerbang:
                Side Note - Great Day Cuse!!
                "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson

Comment

Originally posted by Silver & Black View Post
                  :beerbang:
                  Side Note - Great Day Cuse!!
                  yea nice day. you should change your title to Town Dick
                  NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

nice day 'cuse. always gives me a good laugh when you get angry. keep up the good work though.

Comment

Haha, you guys prob think I sit here like FURIOUSLY cursing the computer to shreads and hitting things and ****. Not the case though, haha. I just like to tell people when they do something stupid, and I don't mind people telling me when I do something stupid.

Hope everyone hit tonite!!!!

Comment

Just check out his threads he has posted

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                        Not at all, did quite fine today thank you very much. And I even said, "NO offense lakeshow", but I guess you only read what you wanted to read?

Good stats you provided :thumbs:

Point was that him doing what he does every night is not the intention of this forum.
                        Very good points you gave Lake, right on the money, but I think the point is (please correct me if I am wrong Cuse) "please don't just start threads with no back-up or thoughts on who you will take & why...... He has started a couple of threads with just match-ups and then thoughts w/???'s like on the UN vs TCU other night..... Just my thoughts, kind of pisses me off when someone asks without an opinion on who they like..... Gees, this just got way to long, good stuff in the air over here:nuts:
                        NCAA B Ball 2008: 3-5
                        NCAA Football 07-08 54-33-1

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                          Haha, you guys prob think I sit here like FURIOUSLY cursing the computer to shreads and hitting things and ****. Not the case though, haha. I just like to tell people when they do something stupid, and I don't mind people telling me when I do something stupid.

Hope everyone hit tonite!!!!
                          LMAO, yeah right Cuse, you know there is steam coming out of your ears everytime you see a post like this. No need to lie.

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
                            LMAO, yeah right Cuse, you know there is steam coming out of your ears everytime you see a post like this. No need to lie.
                            I think Nittany is right LMAO
                            NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Originally posted by Bbaked View Post
                              Very good points you gave Lake, right on the money, but I think the point is (please correct me if I am wrong Cuse) "please don't just start threads with no back-up or thoughts on who you will take & why...... He has started a couple of threads with just match-ups and then thoughts w/???'s like on the UN vs TCU other night..... Just my thoughts, kind of pisses me off when someone asks without an opinion on who they like..... Gees, this just got way to long, good stuff in the air over here:nuts:
                              Now here's a guy I can get on board with!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X