• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JB's NCAA Thursday

YTD 18-10 (+5.80)

Starting with three from the Big 12:

Oklahoma -7 (-110) Vs. Iowa State Oklahoma should have the home crowd
    Nebraska +4 (-110) Vs. Oklahoma State Oklahoma St has thrown in the towel after losing 8 of 10
    Missouri -4 (-110) Vs. Baylor Homer Play. Tigers will probably easily cover OR lose outright

1 unit each

Good Luck!
    If it ain't fun, don't do it!

LOVE the Nebraska play, GL JB :beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Gl Jb
      NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Leaning towards taking the Cy-clowns plus the 7, JB. Anything you can tell me about Oklahoma that I'm overlooking?

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
          YTD 18-10 (+5.80)

Nebraska +4 (-110) Vs. Oklahoma State Oklahoma St has thrown in the towel after losing 8 of 10
          :thumbs:

BOL on the day JB!
          "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson

Comment

I agree on OU and Mizzou but I am going with the Cowboys. Hopefully if Nebraska covers for you they will win too! Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by redsfann View Post
              Leaning towards taking the Cy-clowns plus the 7, JB. Anything you can tell me about Oklahoma that I'm overlooking?
              I am taking Oklahoma becuase despite the fact they have lost 6 in a row three of those where to the three best teams in the league (A&M, Kansas, Texas) and the other three where on the road (Iowa St, Missouri, Kansas St).

I like Oklahoma playing for revenge Vs. Iowa State today in the Big 12 tournament in what will be a HOME type atmosphere in Oklahoma City for the Sooners.

I do think 7 is a little high...but I think Oklahoma has one real good game left in them and maybe even two....they COULD upset Kansas tomorrow...IMO.

But hey...thats just me.

Comment

GL

jb:sm:
                Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

good luck bro...

sham

NFL: 14-12 (+7.75)

CBB: 07-08: 54-43(+11.25) RD 3-1

Comment

Thankx, JB. Looked at it a bit harder and decided to pass--watching it now and I might dip my toes in at halftime...

Comment

Tourney is in Oklahoma City, right? Does this mean Oklahoma St will be playing on their home floor, or no?

BTW, pardon my ignorance as this is something i should know, lol....but i apparently don't, and i figured you'd be the guy to tell me.

GL today :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                        Tourney is in Oklahoma City, right? Does this mean Oklahoma St will be playing on their home floor, or no?

BTW, pardon my ignorance as this is something i should know, lol....but i apparently don't, and i figured you'd be the guy to tell me.

GL today :beerbang:
                        Yea...no doubt Oklahoma St should have a home type crowd also. I don't know how far Oklahoma City is from Stillwater....but IMO Oklahoma St as thrown in the towel on the season. Okie St just recently lost a game to Missouri in Stillwater so I don't think even having the hope type atmosphere in there game aginst Nebraska will help em.

Of course....my theory on Oklahoma did NO good anyway....they won by 5 and did not cover....so what do I know.

Comment

I have faded Okie St all year when they played away from home. They stink, and I haven't a clue how they were ever ranked, or ranked so far into the season??

I will probably fade them again tonight. The public is once again ALL OVER Oklahoma St. I don't get it.

Comment

One of them days. 4 games in the big 12 and 3 dogs cover. The one dog I played is the one that did not cover...so all three are losers.

YTD 18-13 (+2.50)

Comment

Working...
                            X