Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congrats to Syracuse and coach Boeheim....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Syracuse and coach Boeheim....

....for being the first team i've seen in a LONG time who had the intelligence to know when the game was out of reach and not fouling 4 or 5 unnecessary times in the last 20 seconds

agreed....and you hear the announcers, they shocked that syracuse wasnt fouling....the one goes, its only a two possesion game.....lol

Comment

Yea, i heard it. If i were the other announcer, I'd have been like...

"Dude, even if he misses both, Syracuse needs a 3, then another foul, hope the guy misses both again, and then another 3 just to tie....all in about 13-14 seconds. It's not gonna happen"

Wonder what his response would have been to that? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
        ....for being the first team i've seen in a LONG time who had the intelligence to know when the game was out of reach and not fouling 4 or 5 unnecessary times in the last 20 seconds
        ...you shoot 55% (16 of 29) from the Foul line, you want to get off the court as fast as you can!!
        "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson

Comment

Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
          agreed....and you hear the announcers, they shocked that syracuse wasnt fouling....the one goes, its only a two possesion game.....lol
          "The one" is Sean McDonough (Syracuse alum), so he was talking with his heart and not his head. Please excuse him.

Stiff - I swear I thought of you when they didn't foul, haha... GOOD JOB FELLAS!!!

Comment

Working...
          X