sec pick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sec pick

Just playing 1 game tomorrow, as I have to help a relative move into a new house. Won't even get to watch any until this game probably.

LSU -11 1/2

Probably the toughest place to play in the SEC on a Saturday night. Those cajuns wake up with a beer in their hand and don't stop. There have been stories of young kids, consuming beer, cursing and flipping off the opposing team as they walk into the stadium. Just a rowdy bunch of a-holes that intimidate opposing teams.:nuts:

Not only that, but the tigers are pretty good also.

GL to all tomorrow.

NCAAF 4-0 ytd

also in the SEC, leaning toward Bama & Mizzou (over ole Miss), but probably won't pull the trigger, as I won't get to watch the games.

went to an LSU night game last year. I ate more stuff i had never heard of before than imaginable. Rumor has it if you are an Auburn fan you have to go piss with a buddy while he watches the door, otherwise they will tip you over. I had a blast.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

lol- That doesn't surprise me. They have some mean hombres down there. They do eat well though. Went to visit a friend of mine down there and duck hunt a few years ago. Best food I ever ate. Like you, didn't even know half the sh-t I was eating, but it was good sh-t.

gl tomorrow!!

Comment

they were all fired up last year at this time for the first day of squirrel hunting season.......lol.....that is pretty cool the way they line up on the walk and the band comes down the hill. school is kind of a dump, IMO. old facilities that need upgrades. but i guess you could put all of LA in that category...lol....

GL!.....
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Wish I'd bet all 3 now.

ncaaf 5-0 ytd

Comment

Working...
          X