Saturday baby....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday baby....

Saturday has some very interesting match ups. Most I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole. I guess its the skeptic in me saying if it looks to good to be true it probably is. So that leads me to my first play which seems strange.....but I have a strange feeling about this one.....

Duke +17.5 1unit

North Carolina +5 3units

Mississippi +6 1unit

Oklahoma state -23.5 1unit

ULLafayette +1 1unit

North Carolina and Coach Butch Davis are bringing in a new era. This game will show that. Still unsure about my Bows(warriors). The half looks like a good bet, still having a hard time betting on the warriors on the mainland especially if they are giving DD. I am going to wait and see how the line develops locally before dropping any cash. Will post if I do have a play on them tomorrow. Aloha and GL to all.

GL Warrior
    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Warrior--best of lucj-- and keep us informed on the Bows!

Comment

OK here is what i think....Hawaii @LA tech

I'm sure most of you saw the Rutgers/Navy game yesterday. Rutgers continued to run Rice even though he looked a little banged up at the end of the game, seemingly to pad his stats and Heisman chances. Rutgers gave up the rubbish touchdown to Navy to even things out at the end.

Brohm had a some big stats as well. Both Brohm and and Rice are ligit heisman candidates, so guess what coach June Jones is going to do......That's right he is going to let Brennan do his thing and pad his stats as well. June will do everything in his power to make Colt shine brighter than everyone else, remember one Timmy Chang--Jones made sure the kid got the NCAA all time passing record. This heisman thing is big time in Hawaii, We don't have any other football teams throughout the whole state (college or Pro), all we got is our Bows (Warriors).

With all that being said...June gets Colt all kinds of stats today BUT I think he will also go easy on LA tech and allow them a back door cover to "even things out" .....SO go with LA tech at the game +28......

LA Tech +28 (1unit)

Comment

Good times NCAAFB YTD- 16-5-0

Let's keep the good times rolling tomorrow.......

Just wanted to total up the YTD so far.

Duke W +1

North Carolina W +3

Mississippi L -1

Oklahoma st W +1

ULLafayette L -1

Oregon Half W Game W +2

La tech W +1

The Oregon and La Tech plays are from a different thread... I was asked to keep it all on one thread form now. Which makes way more sense anyway and less work.....

NCAAFB YTD- 16-5-0 (+16units)

Sorry I am not including the juice just to keep it simple, but all juice is 11-10 or 10%
          Last edited by 808warrior; 09-09-2007, 04:40 AM. Reason: clarification on games

Comment

Working...
          X