• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAAF Sat 9/8

ytd 8-17 (-18.36 units)

Marshall +26.5 (-105)

3 units

More coming....trying to get the best of the lines today after 3 1/2 pt losses last week and the push last night with Navy, so I'm going to post em as I play em, once I feel I've gotten the best line I can instead of all together like I normally do.

GL Stif
    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

i really like that play, i just cant get over how badly they are looking to maryland. My friend is a kicker for WVU and he was even talking very lightly of the herd.

Comment

GL today Stif, hopefully the dogs are barking today :thumbs:
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

GL Stif

Comment

Wake Forest +9.5

3 units

Vanderbilt +4 (+100)

2 units

Oklahoma -10.5 (+100)

1 unit

Should be it until 2:00 when I'll be playing Colorado St for 3 units

Comment

Colorado St +15.5

3 units

Washington +3.5 (-115)
              Michigan -7 (-109)

2 units each

Comment

WVU/Marshall a prime example of why it's beyond important to get the best line possible....feel bad for you guys that had Marshall +24.5. Absolutely no reason for WVU to score that last TD up 18 with under 2 mins to go.

Adding:

Fresno St +17.5 (-105)

2 units

Fresno St ML +950

1/2 unit

Tailing Kevin on this one....

Comment

good luck stifler, I like most of them. :beerbang:
                  Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Any feeling on the Lsu or Penn st. games?

I like lsu -11 and pen st. -17

do you feel that either are a strong play?

Gl luck on the late action, im tailed you on the oaklahoma, mich, and wash

:beerbang:

Comment

Michigan not looking so hot....I guess they are just bad. I was chalking their loss last week up to a lack of preparation and playing a team who is actually pretty good, but they look pretty poor so far today too. Keep hoping their pull their heads out of their asses, but it doesn't really look likely from what I'm seeing, considering their defense looks absolutely pathetic.

Um, as far as those two games go:

I might play the under in the PSU/ND game. ND has nothing on offense if last week was any indication, and I don't really expect PSU to light to world on fire on offense either. I'm not real confident in laying the points with Penn St, but there's no way on earth I would take the points with ND either.

As far as the LSU/VT game, I was leaning VT, but haven't made a final decision yet. I think LSU is extremely over rated, mainly because I think their QB isn't very good, but I haven't made a final decision on that either. I might actually wait and try to get a 2H line on that one, as VT has excelled in the 2H in recent times.

Adding:

South Carolina +4.5

2 units

Gonna have more at 6:00. Looks like Mississippi, Utah and ND/PSU under are the ones I'm most likely playing, and I had taken a look at Troy and East Carolina, but I'm just not convinced on either one.

Comment

he stiff, what about the fact that VTECH's D isn't what it was before and their QB has struggled and he sucks as far as i am concerned. i don't know what the love fest is with VTECH. i bought back my VTECH play and left the game alone.

GL!...i am on Troy and ECU......
                        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Well backing LSU -11 is completely out of the question, lol. Line opened at -12.5 and despite 64% being on LSU, has gone down to -11. Doesn't mean I'm backing VT, just that going against possible sharp money is not something I'm into.

I really am decided, which is why I just said I was leaning towards VT. I think seeing a half of action is the better option for me, and going from there.

No matter what I pick, it can't be any worse than laying points with Michigan :puke:

Mississippi +6.5 (+105)
                          Utah -7 (+100)
                          Notre Dame/Penn St under 44.5

2 units each

Comment

Tulane +6
                            Tennessee -10.5
                            Arkansas St +3.5 (-103)
                            (tailing a few here)
                            South Florida +7 (+100)

2 units each

Comment

stiff- what's your opinion on NMSU tonight +7? I think they are one of the best live dogs of the day.
                              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
                              X