No announcement yet.

In-game Saturday thread...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMFAO......Northwestern........got scored on with 3 passes covering 70 yards in 15 seconds to end the half..............i just didn't understand laying 11 points with NW today. NW shouldn't lay 11 points to half the high school teams in ILL
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Why is Sam Keller throwing the football like he's throwing a shotput?

Comment

Man, Ohio St is a joke.

PENN STATE = BIG 10 CHAMPS!!!!
        NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
        NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
        NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
        NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
          Man, Ohio St is a joke.

PENN STATE = BIG 10 CHAMPS!!!!
          lmao....i gotta remember to get all your teams straight. it's football season so you are now a penn state fan correct? then hoops you're a duke fan, but not football because duke has never been any good at football and you and your dad and cousins never grew up on Duke football. and PSU hoops has always sucked so you don't pull for them.....remind me of who your other teams are so i can get a list going.

OSU is down this year. offense is struggling. nobody ever said OSU was going to be great this year.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
            LMFAO......Northwestern........got scored on with 3 passes covering 70 yards in 15 seconds to end the half..............i just didn't understand laying 11 points with NW today. NW shouldn't lay 11 points to half the high school teams in ILL
            yup flyers, bad play by me there, was really bankin on sutton get big yards and the nevada offense struggling but that didnt come to fruition ps- did i use fruition in the right context there? lol:nuts:

Comment

IMO WV is gonna open it up 4th quarter... I can't believe I played OSU 2ndh, but I goota believe they can outscore the Zips by 2 tds.
              Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                IMO WV is gonna open it up 4th quarter... I can't believe I played OSU 2ndh, but I goota believe they can outscore the Zips by 2 tds.
                i don't know whats going on there. boeckman has just been awful. he threw 2 just brutal INTs. i can't believe they won't just pound the running game in the 2nd half. i am surprised they are struggling this badly, though. that is just an atrocious offensive performance.

Comment

Man, Ohio St is a joke.
                  Looks like Appy St. would punish those BUCK EYES! LOOOOOL!
                  2009 NCAA Football
                  Record: 41-38-1
                  +/- Units: +1.69

2009 NFL Football
                  Record: 11-14-0
                  +/- Units: -2.71

2009-10 NBA Basketball
                  Record: 15-15-2
                  +/- Units: -0.68

All favorites to win 1 unit, all dogs to win 1 unit, unless otherwise noted!

<-- look at him go!

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
                    Why is Sam Keller throwing the football like he's throwing a shotput?
                    lol

Comment

Originally posted by ncsucharlie View Post
                      appy state might win the big10 this year the way this conference is playing this season. this conference is WAYYYYY down this year. every single team is down a notch with the possible exception of Wisky and maybe Penn State.

Comment

I cant believe I was impressed by Thaddeus Lewis last year, he looks terrible

Comment

Originally posted by ncsucharlie View Post
                          appy state might win the big10 this year the way this conference is playing this season. this conference is WAYYYYY down this year. every single team is down a notch with the possible exception of Wisky

what's scary is OSU is -3 in the turnover department. that shouldn't happen vs. a team like AKR.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                            lmao....i gotta remember to get all your teams straight. it's football season so you are now a penn state fan correct? then hoops you're a duke fan, but not football because duke has never been any good at football and you and your dad and cousins never grew up on Duke football. and PSU hoops has always sucked so you don't pull for them.....remind me of who your other teams are so i can get a list going.

OSU is down this year. offense is struggling. nobody ever said OSU was going to be great this year.
                            I think it is pretty clear, Penn St football and Duke basketball. Horrible me for growing up on both of those teams, the local Nittany Lions and watching players like Laettner and Grant Hill.

Redskins, Phillies, Flyers...There you have it pal, my list of teams.

Comment

Woooo...Big run for Wake

1st and goal on the 10, please get this one in the endzone.

21-7 Buffalo 10:00 left in 2nd

Comment

Originally posted by Hackman View Post
                                OU in national championship????

against LSU OR USC??

They look good but those 2 are the above the class right now...... Also both play in more difficult conferences....SOS will get the sooners IMO.....
                                LMAO PAC 10 better than the big 12? Keep dreaming. The Big 12 is probably the 2nd best conference this year. Now I'll give you the SEC. LSU will lose atleast 2 games this year. USC will probably end up screwing themselves.

I'll put our defense up against ANYBODY in the nation.

Honestly I hope we play LSU for the national championship.

I'll also mention we have 3 star running backs, one of the best wide reciever groups, and the best tight ends in the country.
                                Last edited by ctark; 09-08-2007, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X