ariz st-colorado

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ariz st-colorado

i got ariz st(pk) in this game to finish off a teaser 4.5 units risk to win 3 units

anyone have any sort of insight on this game? i have a nice midle opportunity or i could ride it out with the sun devils, game starts in about an hour so let me know, think the buffs can hang with the sun devils on the road?

Yea, throw a unit or 1.5 units and try to middle it. That is what I would do.
    NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
    NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
    NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
    NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

COL really isn't that good and ASU is always lights out until about week 6 every year when they lose to USC and then proceed to lose the rest of their games by 20 points a game. i would play ASU or nothing. Over is a nice play here, IMO.
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
        Yea, throw a unit or 1.5 units and try to middle it. That is what I would do.
        why??????? i never understood this whole "middle it" thing. You are going to have a winner with ASU at PK, and COL is not that great. If you weren't going to play COL before at +15, why would you do that now???

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          why??????? i never understood this whole "middle it" thing. You are going to have a winner with ASU at PK, and COL is not that great. If you weren't going to play COL before at +15, why would you do that now???
          wanted to see if people thought there was a legit upset chance here, originally planned to put about a half unit on colorado ml to do a win or not lose type of deal, but cant get the colo ml, the teaser had to be 4 teams and i was real confident with the first 3, but you made me feel better about the sun devils so i'mma leave it and hope they don't **** the bed. time to go do some of this :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
            I just feel it is better to guarantee yourself something and have a nice shot at winning both bets. You never know what may happen on that football field and if Colorado stuns ASU tonight, you lose your bet without winning a dime. That is why I say take Colorado to guarantee yourself winnings and if somehow Colorado plays it close and loses, bam, you win both bets.

That is what I believe in this situation when your gonna get 16 points for a middle.

Comment

i totally disagree on a middle. you are basically throwing money away. Unless you have 10K to win on the game and you want to middle it to make 5K, it's a waste.....and that would be if you bet 100.00 on a long shot and had that money coming in. i mean so great you middle it and walk away with a Unit. You are dimishing the return on your teaser which isn't going to hit every time. you are then completely lowering the odds you are getting. Play the thing out.

If ASU loses tonight i would be shocked. I was debating a play on ASU but played the 1H over instead.

GL! with it.....you should be OK....ASU doesn't fold until week 6 usually.....

Comment

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
                I just feel it is better to guarantee yourself something and have a nice shot at winning both bets. You never know what may happen on that football field and if Colorado stuns ASU tonight, you lose your bet without winning a dime. That is why I say take Colorado to guarantee yourself winnings and if somehow Colorado plays it close and loses, bam, you win both bets.

That is what I believe in this situation when your gonna get 16 points for a middle.
                thanks for the input gamblinman, i'll be sitting in front of my computer till game time so i just might take your advice, will be interesting to see what i do here, 15 minutes till game :nuts:

Comment

flyers you do make a great point about diminishing the return on the teaser, flyers if oyur still around, how's the ariz st defense this year? that's mainly the only real concern i have, i've herd they're improved but they seem to always be suspect

Comment

I hope Arizona St wins by 10 so you win no matter what you choose to do.

GL

Comment

Originally posted by TheBeholdah View Post
                      flyers you do make a great point about diminishing the return on the teaser, flyers if oyur still around, how's the ariz st defense this year? that's mainly the only real concern i have, i've herd they're improved but they seem to always be suspect
                      ASU's D is decent, not great. But COL is still a ways away from being able to win on the road, IMO. They had no business winning that game last week vs. CSU.

ASU shredded what is a pretty decent SJSU defense last week (hanging in with KST tonight). Their O will get you to the window. I am on the Over expecting lots of fireworks from ASU and some from COL as well, just not a whole bunch.

do what you want. don't let me influence you. but keep that in mind. if you play a teaser 5 times, it may hit 1 time. if you only take 1/2 your winnings that 1 time, you might as well not play them. GL!

Comment

aiht , i've got somewhat of a compromise, it just went to +17 so i'mma put a 1/2 unit on colo and a 1/2 unit on the over, so i still win about 2 units if both of those lose 45-31 would be a thing of beauty!

Comment

Working...
                        X