The Big East

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
    I like 'em. I think they can outscore the Raiders with their explosive offense. As much as I hate taking Det on the road in an opener, I hate even more taking Oak in a opener. Kitna will spread the ball around and I think Tatum Bell is going to have a nice day against a horrid Raider run defense. Oak offense wont keep up with Detroit.

Going to be a tough year for the Raiders, it begins tomorrow.
    i agree one hundred percent
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

big east sucks!......
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        big east sucks!......
        hater nation in the building

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
        (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
        (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
        (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
        (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
          Fletcher is a proven veteran leader. He has been all over the field for the Redskins this preseason and will have a monster season this year. He is one of the best FA pickups on defense in the entire NFL.
          JMO after watching him for quite some time in Buffalo.... he'll get 100 tackles, they'll just be 6 yds downfield. IMO he's on the decline.
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

big east sucks!......

big east baby!!!!

USF walks into to Auburn and beats them in a NIGHT GAME where Auburn is damn near unbeatable at night at home. Cincy takes Oregon State's pants down and drills a new one into the Beavers!!!!!!

Flyers can keep hating on the BIG EAST all he wants... Ohio State can't socre in the 1H versus Akron, Wisconsin has a nail biter at 102nd ranked UNLV, and Michigan, welllllll..............

Oh yea, and make fun of the schedules but Rutegrs has added Notre Dame ot the docket coming soon and are in talks with USC for 2011 (if they accept, hahaha).

BIG EAST

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
              JMO after watching him for quite some time in Buffalo.... he'll get 100 tackles, they'll just be 6 yds downfield. IMO he's on the decline.
              MOVE THIS GAY "LONDON FLETCHER I HAVE SIXTEEN NAMES BAKER" NONSENSE TO THE NFL FORUM.

THIS IS THE HOME OF THE BIG EAST!!!!!!

NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE REDSKINS OR LONDON FLETCHER.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                MOVE THIS GAY "LONDON FLETCHER I HAVE SIXTEEN NAMES BAKER" NONSENSE TO THE NFL FORUM.

THIS IS THE HOME OF THE BIG EAST!!!!!!

NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE REDSKINS OR LONDON FLETCHER.

TAKE EM TO CHURCH

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

big east sucks!......

flyyyyyyers, flyyyyyyers, flyyyyyyyers..... Big 10

:hide:

Comment

WVU needs a major 4Q rally to beat an AWFUL Marsahll team, LOU gives up 4,000 yards and 50 points to Middle Norhteastern Tennesssee State, so lets not get carried away on the BigLeast here. Neither one of those teams has been any great shakes so far this year.

And as far as AUB being unbeatable at home at night.....they are WAY down this year. No running game and an awful QB. SOFLA is a good team, i will hand you that.

Big10 sucks this year, IMO, at this point in the season. And cuse you really are no one to talk. You are a big10 hater and haven't had a realistic opinion on the big10 since you have been on this site. You don't exactly post realistic comments cuse.

in all seriousness, i just like messing with you guys. BigEast has played some good football this year. My major gripe was with the scheduling of several teams, which i still have.

Comment

And as far as AUB being unbeatable at home at night.....they are WAY down this year. No running game and an awful QB. SOFLA is a good team, i will hand you that.
                      :thumbs:
                      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

I am not going to argue much about the Big East right now as there have not been many big games or tough opponents yet. Cincy beat an OSU team that I think will finish somewhere between 8 and 10 in the Pac 10, which personally, I believe is the toughest conference by far top to bottom.

And I kind of resent that everyone thinks the Big Ten sucks just because Michigan is 0-2 and Ohio State 'has not looked good'. Besides the 0-2 Meechigan team, there are only two other losses by Big Ten teams. 1 by Minny in OT vs. BG (not excusable though) and one by Illinois vs. Mizz who I thought outplayed the Tigers but killed themselves with turnovers. Once again, though, there have been very few tough games for the Big Ten so far.

By the way....HAWAII blows. Wish I played LT yesterday as I wanted too .... :bang:
                        Go Boilers!
                        thru 2/3

NCAAF ’20 215-187-5 +75.19
                        NCAAF ’21 200-169-7 +37.80
                        NCAAF '22 239-216-14 +24.41

NFL ’20 128-110-8 +50.21
                        NFL ’21 94-102-3 -15.37
                        NFL '22 186-165-9 +54.63

NCAAB ’21-22 908-771-42 +196.07
                        NCAAB '22-23 510-488-9 -43.13

NHL '20-21 171-154-2 +42.97
                        NHL ’21-22 223-241-5 -65.79
                        NHL '22-23 153-149-3 -21.97

NBA ’20-21 241-223-7 +11.97
                        NBA ’21-22 282-266-6 -1.93
                        NBA '22-23 225-246-9 -94.88

Comment

I think im the only one who called this game, and unfortunately I didn't do it on here lol. If we beat WVU in 3 weeks we better rush the field and pull down the goal posts in Raymond James after a very poor attempt following the Louisville win 2 years ago(i think 10 guys rushed and they got arrested and some got tased :blackeye: )

Comment

Flyers - You know I'm joking around with the exuberance of my posts only because I know you love the Big 10. I do think the Big 10 has been overrated in both hoops and foots for the past few years, but I am jus ttryin to have some fun with everyone.

I also don't think it's fair that you are going to use the old "well, Auburn is down this year" excuse. It's a home game at Auburn, at night. They were like 8-1 in their last 9 or something in those situations and most times against stiffer competition than USF. It's a quality win for the Big East and so was Cincy beating Oregon State (who was ranked int he Top 35-40 in almost every preseason mag/poll and Stroughter played).

Anyway, we'll see how it all plays out. Wisconsin hasn't looked good yet this year either.

Comment

wisky should get one hell of a test this week

:beer2: The Citadel is coming into town ..

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                              (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                              (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                              (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                              (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                                I do think the Big 10 has been overrated in both hoops and foots for the past few years, but I am jus ttryin to have some fun with everyone.
                                Overrated?? Cuse- since 1999 the big10 has placed 10 of the 36 final four teams, and have had a team in the finals 4 of the last 7 years. i hardly call that overrated. they also had 3 teams in the final top 7 last season in football to finish the season. i hardly call that overrated. No one ever said they were the best conference in hoops or football. They are a solid conference and to say they aren't is just dumb. Something can only be overrated if it is rated higher than it should be. Big10 fluctuates between being the 2nd best and probably 4th/5th best conference in football from year to year.

As for the big east. I take nothing away from SoFlorida's win. They are a very good team and i was impressed with their team speed. The way LOU and WVU have played in playing absolutely no one so far, i think SoFlorida may just win the Big East. On the flip side, AUB barely escaped with a W over KST the week before at home. They are down this year. That is a freeking fact. Their offense is just awful. That takes nothing away from SoFlorida. The 2 events can be mutually exclusive. If the Big East could get rid of that orange anchor at the bottom of their conference, they would be much the better.......:glass:

I have nothing personal against the bigeast for the last time. i know wonk eats lives and breathes the ****, but my main gripe was that neither WVU or LOU play anyone. congrats to SoFlorida for actually scheduling a tough game and winning it. i have no problem giving them credit for that win. but give me a break if we're going to crown the big east as world beaters after week 2.

BB hit the nail right on the head in his post and i will leave it at that.
                                Last edited by FlyersFan; 09-09-2007, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X