week 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• week 3

i know it's sooo early in the week but i'd been anticipating a couple lines and they are exactly what i'd hoped. 2 GREAT HOME DAWGS IMO here

WASHINGTON+3.5 vs ohio st= i knew this would be the line and i think i will wait for the ML. how can you not ride the huskies right now at home in this spot?

KENTUCKY+7 vs louisville= kentucky has been real impressive so far, and i don't want to overthink what i saw in the louisville game. that defense was atrocious. the louisville offense is scary, but i gotta side with kentucky here, louisville's offense doesnt play as well on the road. even if kentucky goes down 17-0 or something i wont be all that worried cuz of the louisville defense, so this is a must play for me

there are 3 home chalks that i like too

fla-8 vs tenn= tenn is a tough team but i think fla will be too tough in the swamp

vandy-5 vs ole miss= nickson's questionable but if he plays and is healthy i gotta ride vandy to beat ole piss at home

g tech-7 vs bc= i tihnk both teams are real good but i give g tech the edge in the running game and defense, matt ryan is the man but i htink g tech's defense will have him in predictable passing situations all day so i dont see him lighting the scoreboard

another few i see value in

airforce+8 vs tcu= until tcu gets the offense rolling i dont think they should lay more than a td on the road vs a decent air force squad

and will probly do another 4 team 14 pt teaser looking like...

west virg-1 at maryland
    iowa-2 at iowa st
    hawaii-3 at unlv
    texas-6 at ucf

all road teams in the tease but all are great looking plays to me

i would like to hear some injury reports and possibly wait for better line value but i may lock some of these in right away

I really like Vandy and Washington, GL
    :bang:

Strike first, Strike hard, no mercy, SIR!

Comment

Beholdah,

Those pics look good to me. But, the Florida line looks a little high. I am obviously biased, but I can assure you there is no more critical fan of the Big Orange than I and I bet against them as often as I bet on them.

If you look in recent history, the road team has the advantage in this series, oddly enough. Plus, it looks like Florida has some significant injuries going into this weekend, including Harvin and Caldwell. It looks like Caldwell is out and Harvin is questionable. Chavis usually comes up with a pretty decent scheme against these guys and tends to keep our defense a little "vanilla" until then. We obviously could have used a better defense against, Cal...or any defense at all, but there was some marked improvement this past weekend.

I just see this game coming down to 3-6 points....just not sure which team will be on the better end of it.

Anyway, certianly not criticizing your pick....just some thoughts.

Comment

neyland- thanks for the input you made some good points, i dont plan on betting on all those games i posted up top and i think i will lay off the gators and just enjoy watching the game, should be an exciting game. i can def see the vols giving the gators all they could handle.

another game i posted up top and will lay off is vanderbilt- while i would never back ole piss on the road only catching a small number vs a decent enough team, the more i looked into this i can't roll with vandy here, they are far from in top form right now

Comment

beholdah- GL!....FLA line is definitely too high, especially with them having questions with injuries this week. FLA has played no one so far and TENN has played a very good Cal team and a pretty decent SoMiss team. Like the Vols in this one actually. GL!
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

I like the kentucky pick but I want more than 7, I think the line will move some before kick off so I'll be waiting it out

Comment

thanks flyers, how you feel about ur buckeyes chances of coming out of washington with a W? i dont want to overhype the huskies too much and buckeyes defense looks real good but wash will be real confident and first tough road game for boeckman. i'mma be riding the home doggy but interested to get your take on the game.

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
                I like the kentucky pick but I want more than 7, I think the line will move some before kick off so I'll be waiting it out
                yea the hook would be nice, but it's down to 6.5 on betjamaica right now tho.

Comment

Beholdah.....love UDub to bro.....the NW is going to be rocking this week as they catch a so-so Buckeye team....GL:beerbang:
                  Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

finished last week +3.75 units but only up +0.35 units overall so i'm even steven up in this shizznittle narrowed it down to 3 games, the teaser i mentioned up top has been thrown out the window as have a whole bunch of games ive been lookin at

and betjamaica hasnt put up money lines or totals yet and i've been waiting for that damn washington line to get to +4.5 but got tired of waiting ...i really miss pinnacle :bang:

2 units WASHINGTON+4= will likely add a unit wen ML comes out

will be on kentucky too when the line goes back to 7, as well as ML

UNDER 48 FLA ST-COLORADO= i dont see why FLA ST deserves to be favored on the road here but i will not touch the side as colorado looked awful last week. i see a 20-13 type game as opposed to what vegas is implying, 26-22 based on spread and total, so 28-21 type game? if either team gets 24+ i really doubt the other team will. COLORADO offensively looked really bad last week, fla st's defense hasnt been good by any means so far, but i cant see colo moving the ball on them with any kind of consistency. for FLA ST, rb antoine smith isnt playing i believe, and havent looked good at all so far. no reason to think they can come into colo on the road and put big points up. the colorado defense fought hard to the end last week and is now matched up against a much less explosive offense. this has all the makings of a sloppy field position game, with the turnovers hopefully leading to FG attempts. IMO there's a legit chance that at least one of these offenses will **** the bed here.

anyone of you guys look into this game at all? let me know, i rarely ever play totals and the OT possibility will prevent me from going any higher than 3 units on this play but 48 looks real inflated to me

Comment

GL TheBeholdah
                      NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

GL Beholdah :thumbs:
                        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

1 unit

under 48 fla st-colorado

may add another unit to that under

Comment

was not going to do the tease but i did hit it last week and i really like this here

2.25 units to win 1.5 units 14 point tease pt. 2

WEST VIRGINIA-2 at maryland
                            TEXAS-3 at ucf
                            UCLA-1.5 at utah
                            HOUSTON(pk) at tulane

i think houston will come to play vs tulane coming off the bye, lookin for aldridge to go off in that one, ucla shouldnt have too much trouble getting out of utah with the W, texas only laying a FG to ucf is too good to pass up, and west v i think will get out of maryland with the W. everyone on the board likes the points which could be a solid play but i dont see an upset here, maryland offense isnt explosive enough IMO.

gl :beerbang:

Comment

1 unit

kentucky+180

the line drifted far enough away from 7 that i just said screw it win or bust, hard to tell if i could have waited for +200 so just locked in +180 while i could. contemplating the over

Comment

Working...
                              X