No announcement yet.

MP's Week Three Plays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

" Congrats on winning a game that is about as entertaining as watching two retards hump a doorknob. "

Actually, I think that would be pretty entertaining, in an "I'm-going-to-Hell-for-laughing-at-this" kinda way

Still like appreciate the info tho. BOL
    :bang:

Strike first, Strike hard, no mercy, SIR!

Comment

Bump

There just needs to be a solid thread at the top instead of this bet the house drivel. I enjoy your writeups. I'm thinking of laying the chalk with the Bruins as well, & they will definietly be in a ML parlay. GL this week :thumbs:
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

GL MParris
        NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

wow, I get my thread "bumped" these days...I must be doing something right!

Thanks UDog, Birds and everybody else. Best of luck to everybody tonight and the rest of the weekend.
          2010 CFB: 39-33-0 (ATS)
          2010-2011 CBB: 26-24-0 (ATS)

Comment

MP, I like all the plays this weekend, which I'm not sure if that's good or bad yet this year :nuts:

Comment

Took a damn push with the WVU/Maryland game...oh well, glad I bought 1/2 a point!

I'll take half my no action $ and get a little crazy. What the hell.

5 team parlay (0.5 unit to win 12.5 units)

BYU -6.5 at Tulsa (BYU is still a pretty good team even w/o Beck)
              Georgia Tech -6.5 vs. BC (Really like GT's defense and RB Tashard Choice to control the game)
              Michigan St. -11 vs. Pitt (Tailing a few people on here)
              USC-10 at Nebraska (not sold on Nebraska's offense being able to put up points)
              Wyoming +12.5 at Boise State (don't think this is the same BSU team as last year)

Who knows, maybe I'll catch lightning in a bottle.

Comment

Last one:

Cincinnati -6.5 at Miami (Ohio) (bought 0.5 pt)(2 units)

Surprised this line moved down here, I think Cincinnati is the superior team and their only handicap is playing a mild rivalry game on the road.

UC has had over a week to rest up for this one wheras Miami was locked into a triple overtime battle last Saturday against Minnesota. I think Miami is getting too much respect here for taking a Big Ten team to triple OT; Minnesota was whippin' them before crapping themselves in the last 6 minutes of the game. Plus, Minny isn't that good of a team.

Cincy looked great in their 34-3 beatdown of Oregon State, the defense forced seven turnovers and the offense showed the ability to not only run the ball, but Ben Mauk has added a passing dimension to their offense. The Bearcats' defense has only allowed 6 points all season and has forced a ridiculous 13 turnovers in two games.

Cincy beat Miami 24-10 last season when Miami's only points were on a punt return and FG. I don't see them doing much more this season against a veteran Cincy D who is playing great football.

Prediction: Cincinnati 27 Miami 14

Comment

GL Montgomery :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                  X