Kreif's Week 3 Plays

Year Totals (5-6) -0.61 units

A Week Of The Dogs

Wyoming +12.5 1.1 unit
    Kentucky +6.5 1.1 units
    Washington +4.5 1.36 units
    C Florida +19 1.1 units
    Nebraska +10 1 unit

I like Nebraska in this one. And no, it's not because I'm a fan. Nebraska is at home and plays very well in their own house. I'm not one to make excuses, but NE should have pulled off wins last year against TX (lost it in the end-INT 22-20) and AUB (if we had a kicker 17-14). The only real loses were to USC (28-10), Oklahoma (21-7), and Okie St. (which somehow got away from us 41-29).

The Wake Forest game last week looked ugly, but Wake is a lot better than you think. Coming off of a close defeat to a very good BC team and an ACC title for god sake. Nebraska may or may not have been looking ahead, but even if they had, they still beat a damn good Wake team. USC is #1, and we all have the assumption they are going to be the same USC team, but we haven't even really seen them yet. They're 1-0 over a no name team. Nebraska is at home, fired up having the opportunity to take on the NUMBER ONE team in the land. This is an opportunity. And USC can be beaten. We saw this last year with Oregon St. and UCLA.

GO HUSKERS!!!!!
    Last edited by Kreif; 09-11-2007, 03:55 PM. Reason: mistake on washington spread

I like KY and UW too......only thing that scares me about the Cats is that Kent ran for 300+ on them last week and Louisville could go for 500.....GL Kreif:beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Saturdays Results

Nebraska - loss
      Washington - loss
      UCF - win
      Kentucky - win
      Wyoming - win

+0.95 units yesterday

Year Totals
      8-8 (+0.34 units)

Hope everyone else did okay

Comment