MML NCAA Football Wk.3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MML NCAA Football Wk.3

MICHIGAN ST. -10.5 vs Pitt ......2.2units to win 2 (LOSS)
    --Pitt is coming into this game with too many injuries, 2qb's, tight end, offensive lineman, and most recently their best defensive lineman. So far this year Pitt is yet to play a quality team, with it's first to games coming against E.Michigan and Grambling. While Mich.St. 's first 2 opponents haven't been all that impressive, they did beat a bowling green team that already proved it can hang against a big ten team. This will be pitt's first game on the road which could prove tough for pitt's true freshman qb Kevan Smith and true freshman rb LeSean McCoy, who will be playing in a big ten stadium, with a crowd that should be very loud.

more picks to come, decided to try to do some write-ups for my plays this week.....
    Last edited by manmythlegend; 10-06-2007, 11:33 PM.
    **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Love Sparty too......GL MML!:beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Adding:

WVU -17(-even)....1unit to win 1 (PUSH)
      --Think that WVU's two heisman candidates get the job done tonight in this rivalry. Maryland hasn't really impressed me in it's first two games against Villanova and Florida Int. WVU started off very slow last week against Marshall which allowed the game to be much closer than it should have been, and I don't see this team making that mistake 2 weeks in a row.

AIR FORCE/TCU Un.42...1.15units to win 1 (WIN)
      --Air Force is allowing 7.5pts a game and TCU is only allowing 17. Air Force will look to run the ball often in this game, eating up clock. TCU's offense hasn't looked very impressive this year averaging only 20pts a game this year.

that's all for now, will have my plays for saturday on friday night

gl everyone :beerbang:
      Last edited by manmythlegend; 10-06-2007, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Opposites, but GL anyway

Comment

won't be able to get to a computer until mid afternoon saturday, so i am posting the plays that i have now

TENNESSEE +7.5...1.05units to win 1 (LOSS)
          --I'll take the points in this SEC matchup, with a Florida team that is yet to be tested and a Tennessee offense that should be able to keep them in the game against a florida d. that let up 31pts to troy.

HAWAII -17(-120)...1.2units to win 1...bought 1/2pt.(WIN)
          --I think Hawaii should be able to outscore UNLV in this one. UNLV played a very good game against Wiconsin last week, but Hawaii comes into this game with a much different style offensively that should be able to produce many more points than Wisconsin did, and I just don't see UNLV being up to keep up with them.

Will post more plays saturday as I make them
          Last edited by manmythlegend; 10-06-2007, 11:37 PM.

Comment

MML- GL!.....like TENN. FLA is already going to be without Caldwell and maybe RB as well.
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

ADDING:

OHIOST./WASH Un. 41(-105) 1.05units to win 1 (LOSS)

LOUISVILLE/KENTUCKY Ov.76 1.1units to win 1 (LOSS)
              Last edited by manmythlegend; 10-06-2007, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Add:

2nd Half...TEXASTECH/RICE Ov. 33(-105)...1.05units to win 1 (LOSS)

Comment

Add:

2nd Half..NOTREDAME/MICHIGAN Ov. 21(-105) ...1.05units to win 1 (LOSS)

Comment

Add:

2nd Half...UCLA -9...1.1units to win 1 (LOSS)
                    Last edited by manmythlegend; 10-06-2007, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X