Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any thought on heavy favorites this week?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any thought on heavy favorites this week?

OU, LSU. The spreads are like -45 and -40.

first and foremost, what are your thoughts on the games? since you started the thread.

2nd.....do you have to play one of those games? if not, i think your time is better spent elsewhere on the card. so you lay 45 and then sit there the whole 4th quarter and wait to see if you are going to get back doored. not with my money. JMO.......GL! if you play them!!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Ok. First, my thoughts are this:

Both teams are head on for the number 1 spot in the nation, both are playing awful teams, both will take this opportunity to gain popularity by playing not against their respective opponents but against each other (as in who will win by a bigger margin). Usually these kind of scenarios work out well. Oklahoma won 79-10 last time they were in this spot and by 38 vs. Miami (FL), NOT an awful team mind you. I think they are still steaming from that Fiesta Bowl loss.

59-7 Oklahoma

LSU won 45-0 and by 41 against a fairly strong VA-Tech team. They can score once every 7:30 and it'll be enough 'cause MT ain't scoring on this LSU defence. They got their satisfaction by hanging 42 on UL.

48-3 LSU

And since both of these top teams have easy blowouts ahead, USC will try to win in an impressive fashion too.

42-17 USC

2nd: Yes I have money on these games. Just wanted to know public opinion. As for the backdoor, Oklahoma will be up by enough (with scores on offence and defence) that a backdoor TD wouldn't hurt. And backdoor or not, nobody's touching LSU in their backyard!
      Last edited by JoeStriker; 09-12-2007, 01:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X