No announcement yet.

JoePa's Let's Jump on the Man's Head CFB Week #3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the Bruins and Huskies. BOL JoePa. Beat it up!!!
    2010 CFB 24-25-5 -5units

Comment

GL JP :beerbang:

Comment

GL Joepa!
        Love your picks. :beerbang:
        Always informative and dead on as usual.
        NFL 2-2-1
        O/U 1-1

NCAA 0-2
        O/U 0-1

Comment

Good luck, Joepa. I love Kansas, although I couldn't do as much as I liked because my book limited me on that number. It's now -24.5. Don't think I'll pull the trigger at that number. Apparently a certain physician had a little something with that line movement (as well as you, no doubt)...

I won't normally do this to you, but if you have some time, I've got a couple questions on some games. I see Cincinnati is down to 7.5 (see certain physician). Saw Miami (OH) at Minny last weekend. They are banged up, my friend. You obviously didn't like the game enough to play it, but I would like your thoughts as to what made you stay away.

Also, and this is just me, but I really like FAU to cover the 7.5 - 8 against the Gophers. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised to see a SU win, and I'll be putting a small wager on the ML, as well. Minnesota is starting a freshman QB, and they are still trying to get used to this offense. Last week, they ran MAYBE at total of 7 plays, just out of different sets. They are not comfortable with the offense yet, and it shows. I think they struggle big time, but I'd like your thoughts on this, as well.

Thanks again, and good luck to us on YOUR continued success!!!!:beerbang:

Comment

Thanks Guys.....let's I'm ready to rock and roll the many again this week.

BoKnows....same sides....that's always:beerbang: :glass:

Supe12man.....sorry I haven't had the time or energy to do my writeups/analysis this season. Just posting my picks after research, hope everybody doesn't mind not being able to read all the rationale, etc.

:beerbang:
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Gopherbroke.....I looked at the Cincy game early in the week and was gonna lay with the Bearcats.....they're coming off a huge emotional lift after beating Oregon State, and Miami had a huge comeback vs. Minnesota and woulda, coulda, shoulda, won that game in the dome, and without their starting QB! Just too damned many questions for me in how UC comes out vs. their arch rival in SW Ohio, and how the health of the Redhawks is a runningback so I just laid off.

I actually was gonna play on FAU unitl I saw what they did last week vs. Okie State...203 totall yards of offense and just 28 on the ground......I know the Gophers gave up 577 and 400+ thru the air but FAU is not a Miami, OH type of passing offense. Sorry, I don't like this game either and find better value elsewhere on the board.
              Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks again for your input, Joepa. Much appreciated...

Comment

GL to partner, like those Huskies and Jayhawks, hope you hammer em' :beerbang:
                  NCAA B Ball 2008: 3-5
                  NCAA Football 07-08 54-33-1

Comment

gl JoePa..... very nice to see you capping here as well...

YTD

CFB
                    7-3-1
                    +4 UNITS

NFL
                    3-6
                    -4 UNITS

Comment

man I wish I could get UCLA at that line, nice find. Love the huskies as well, I think they might take this straight up.

Comment

gl JoePa

like the cougs play

Comment

good luck jopa i think you are a great capper hope you have a great day:beerbang:

Comment

Good Luck JoePa!

Comment

UPDATED YTD: 11 - 5
                              UNITS: +6.5
                              WEEK #3: 2 - 3:bang:

Guess the units are what counts, but that really hurts! Sorry if ya tailed me....looking forward to the MAC again this week since they accounted for my only two wins on the board, and as yet I'm unbeaten so far in MAC teams play this year.

UPDATED YTD: 1 - 2
                              WEEK #3: 0 - 1

I'm cutting him off of MAC games.....he's 0-2! LOL:nuts:

Comment

Toledo getting 3.5?

Joe: What business does Iowa St. have giving three points on the road at Toledo? :nuts:

I want to hit this now before the line moves, but I wanted to see what you thought first...Thanks...

Comment

Working...
                                X