• Week 3

Looking to bounce back. Week 3 picks.

Thurs.
    Maryland +17 2units
    TCU -8

Beat it up!!!
    2010 CFB 24-25-5 -5units

Get 'em Blineman....love the Horney Toads this weekend.....:beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Adding...

1st half
      TCU/Airforce under 21.5 1 unit

Beat it up!!!
      2010 CFB 24-25-5 -5units

Comment

GL...like the tcu play <image src=http://justblowme.com/images/smilies/wiggle.gif></a>

Comment

Love it !!!!:beerbang:
          NCAAF: Record: 38-50-1 (-30.5 donuts) :bang:
          NFL: Record: 32-28-2 (+55 donuts)
          NBA: Record: 101-85-4 (+82 donuts) :thumbs:
          NCAAB: Records: 99-78-3 (+102 donuts) :beerbang:
          MLB: Record: 1-0-0 (+3 donuts)

1 donut = $100

Comment

TCU meltdown. Airforce came to play. Luckily Maryland had one score left in them. Going 1-1-1 -1unit

Friday
            Ok St. -10 3 units

Beat it Up!!!!
            2010 CFB 24-25-5 -5units

Comment

Getting hammered early. Stinking it up on the weekdays. I need a bounce back Saturday to help me roll into my Reno trip this next weekend. There are some teams that seem to burn me every year and this years winner is..... Oklahoma St. I will not bet on them again no matter what happens. F me once shame on you, F me twice shame on me.

Saturday
              2unit plays

Illinois -12

I know there was some indepth discussion about why would anyone bet this game, but I watched the Illinois/Missouri game and I saw some life in this Illinois team. I also saw a sorry a$$ Syracuse team get handled by Washington. I have seen Syracuse turn it on in the past when playing in the dome but they just don't have the running game they've had in the past. Illinois is poised to break one open against someone and I think Syracuse is that goat.

Cent. Mich./Purdue o/67

Lots of scoring. I like Purdue a lot in this game but I just think its too many points against a decent Cent. Mich. team.

Cincinnati -7

This one scares me but I think Cinci has the edge in this one defensively.

Mizzou -21

I ride the wave of a couple teams each year that help me cover. A lot more points than I like but Mizzou has been good to me so far and I think Chase Daniel is a stud, 688yds, 70% completion percentage, 8 tds, no interceptions.

Wake Forest -20

I can't remember the last time Army showed up for a big game. Bobby Ross did spark some life into them for a little while but he's gone now. Wake looked good against Nebraska and they should have won that game. Hodges hasn't been great but he's shown some Riley Skinner magic at times. This should be his break out game against a horrible Army team.

Washington +3 1/2

Taking a shot because the Big Ten magic is gone. I'm a Pac Ten guy.

UCLA -16

Similar situation to Missouri, they've helped me twice so far this season and I think they're on a mission to make USC and Cal pay attention. UCLA's just way too much for a Meyerless Utah.

Ball St. +7

This one really scares me because I have mad respect for JoePa and that Navy option game but I think Ball St. is way more balanced than Navy. I think its going to be close and Navy might even win but I'll take the 7 points.

Alabama -3

Show me something Saban. Traditionally I suck at picking SEC games because the teams are so evenly matched but I think that Arkansas is just too one dimensional and Alabama is playing great for Saban right now. Roll Tide Roll.

3unit game

Louisville/Kentucky o/76

No explaination needed. Score! Score! Score! I do like Kentucky to win and I might play the money line.
              2010 CFB 24-25-5 -5units

Comment

ML Parlay

1unit to win 29.5
                Kentucky +175
                BC +240
                Tulsa +220

Shot in the dark. Love it.
                2010 CFB 24-25-5 -5units

Comment

Pac Ten killing me today. My guys are making me look bad. Cleaned up in the Big Ten.

Adding...

2 units
                  BC +7

Finally get a chance to see that offense against a good D. They Cover!

Tulsa +7

Spread offense comes through at home.

3units
                  USC -10

No contest. Nebraska just isn't ready.

Wyoming +13

Better than last year. The Blue Turf scares me but I think Wyoming has taken the next step on Boise.
                  2010 CFB 24-25-5 -5units

Comment

I just hit my biggest ML Parlay ever!! I really liked all three games but I hitting them all was a lot of luck. Especially with that shootout in Tulsa. GL, everyone!!
                    2010 CFB 24-25-5 -5units

Comment

Working...
                    X