WVU Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WVU Game

Well last week got screwed by the 2nd team and Marshall ran out of gas. 1 fricken point. Well that's the way the ball bounces.

WVU is a well oiled machine. They are so conditioned it's unreal. Even though they are playing on grass tonight, WVU secret is they got a grass practice field. Difference in this game tonight is QB Pat White just out classes MD. This what they have done againist the ACC is bull. Old teams, old coach in bowl games and new coach with new system with ole coach Don's players. Coach Rich does know how to play the ACC. He's an ole ACC offensive coach, learning the system from the Bowden's.

Giving up the points.

WVU - 16.5

Thank you gadfly im so tired I've been on the road since Thursday of last week. Man what a week. Getting ready for some much need time off. Next weekend taking 4 days off.
    Last edited by Queen; 09-13-2007, 07:50 AM.
    NFL 2-0. Week 1
    Nfl 2-2week 2

gl queen, but dont you mean giving the points? I agree with your take on WVU.
    mlb 2018 157-110 +42.74 2018
    nfl 2018 54-79-1 -21.4 units 2018
    mlb 2019 348-245-3 +70.2 units 2019
    nfl 2019 54-54 -21.2 units 2019
    mlb 2020 112-75-1 +33.35 units 2020
    nfl 2020 88-87-3 -8.4 units 2021
    mlb 2020 playoffs 30-17 +30.6 units 2020
    nfl playoffs 2020 11-11-1 +25.4 units 2021
    mlb 2021 271-226 +18.3 units 2021
    mlb 2022 240-239 -62.9 units as of 10-21-2022
    mlb 2023 122-103 -9.7 units 2023
    mlb 2024 15-11 +2.7 units as of 4-13-2024

Comment

The hilljacks go back into the woods tonight Queen, haha.

Let's Gooooooooooooo Maryland

Comment

I am on WV, White and Slaton!!!!!!! Enough said they cover by 24+

GL

Anyone know anything about Air Force? Saw TCU play live and very inpressed with D

Comment

Good Luck tonight, I am going other way but GL.

Comment

GL Queen
            NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Thx guys GL to all of you too.
              NFL 2-0. Week 1
              Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

West Virginia is 6-17 agains the spead vs. ACC opponents since 1992

GL ALL

Comment

Originally posted by justabrake View Post
                  West Virginia is 6-17 agains the spead vs. ACC opponents since 1992

GL ALL
                  In all seriousness, I don't see as to what that has to do with tonight's game. I mean really, are any of the guys that played for WVU in like 1993 playing tonight?

In any case, I like MD myself (WVU will be overpriced in every single game this year)....just saying that results from the 90's have absolutely zero to do with what happens in 2007.

I honestly hope no one is actually using that in their capping....

Comment

Why dont you choose the better get and take the UNDER! :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                      In all seriousness, I don't see as to what that has to do with tonight's game. I mean really, are any of the guys that played for WVU in like 1993 playing tonight?

In any case, I like MD myself (WVU will be overpriced in every single game this year)....just saying that results from the 90's have absolutely zero to do with what happens in 2007.

I agree. Never understood that. I only use that type of stuff in other sports when it is the same year (hence same players) or maybe one year ago....but the whole "last 20 years" trends....makes no sense to me.

Comment

I'm just pointing out a trend that sometimes plays a roll in my decision on a pick not necessarily of this game but sometimes games that do come into affect with these trends

GL

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post

Comment

GL Queen...and get yer feet up on the coffee table, a nice cold one beside ya and watch some football.....:beerbang:
                          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

gl tonight QUEEN...might follow you on the eers' tonight
                            To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
                            2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Thx guys bol to all of you too.

Really Stif said it right, trends are nothing. Different teams different years. Stat is mainly from Coach Don era and he sucked againist ACC.
                              NFL 2-0. Week 1
                              Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Working...
                              X