Wvu @ Umd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wvu @ Umd

So it was like I came home from a long vacation or a spiritual trip and found NOBODY HOME! Needless to say I am very dissappointed lol. Well I talked to Kevin today and found out about everything and the move, so its good to back and hello again to everyone.

So for those of you that know me, I rarely if ever play the college foots, but I thought I might give it a little more attention this year, atleast until college roundball starts. Going to start off this season just like the NFL with a homer play.

WVU -16 over the Terps

#4 WV comes in 2 - 0 against the Terps who are also 2 - 0. First and foremost, I think the kids in college park tonight will be ready and rockin and make Byrd stadium and home field advantage a huge play. This is a revenge game for the Terps who got stomped by the Mountaineers last year. I'm not doubting WVU talent in anyway, but don't think the spread accurately shows the intense match up tonight. IMO this is the first real test of the year for both teams, but the Terps may want it a little bit more. Slanton and the Mountaineers both started slow last week, and with Maryland sporting the 15th best run defense so far this year, they could slow them down again. I went to high school with MD RB Lattimore and I know he will be focused and ready to play tonight, especially with back to back 100 yrd rushing games. Plus you never even know, his big brother Ray Lewis may make an appearance tonight to help support his little bro and if thats the case if may bump the crowd and the team up another notch. I really don't see the Terps upseting tonight, but I do see them keeping this within a 2 touchdown range.

Pick -

Terps +16

GL to everyone and whatever you play! :thumbs:

NCAA FB ( 0 - 0 )

And since its been so long I guess I should buy everyone a drink :cheers:
    Its not an addiction, its a way of life

Welcome back nikkins! Good to see that you found us at last! :beerbang:

Comment

The French Fry dude that was replaced by Kevin Federer is in the house....LMAO
      GL Nikki....nice to see ya bro! :beerbang:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Haha, I just hopped on the train today as well. Good to see the good ole boys!
        its my way or the lame way.

2016 NFL:
        straight up 14-7-1 (+10.9u)
        parlays 0-1 (-1u)
        total: +9.9u

Comment

gl nikkins

--eagles2005sb
          To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
          2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

GL nikkins
            NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

:beerbang:
              :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
              -Big Pimpin-

Comment

What's up Nikkins? Hope all is well with ya :toast:
                Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Working...
                X