Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lattimore is ray lewis cousin -

lattimore is ray lewis cousin ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

maryland +16.5 - got to go with the trend and play maryland they got a great running back and the d is pretty good . think its will be enough to hold wvu down a little but not the whole game .

washington +4 - like they way this washington team moves the ball they smacked boise st. like the ****** potato making state that it is ever though the huskies wear purple .

actually it is Ray's little brother.

I played against him in high school a while back, he looks just like him.

Comment

Maryland has a "great running back"??? Did you really just say that??? Who??? Where??? When??? What???

Maryland's great running back plays for West Virginia. His name is Steve Slaton and Friedgen pulled his scholarship offer because he already had "too many RB's."

Comment

Yeah I went to high school with him, he has some talent and def sported Ray's money around alot lol
        Its not an addiction, its a way of life

Comment

yeah hes pretty damn good better then any one player on the cuse thats for sure there cuse fan . take it up the ass like your teams been doing so far this year . yeah im not saying slaton isnt good either just saying its gonna be closer then 16.5

Comment

Originally posted by 17 against the chalk View Post
            yeah hes pretty damn good better then any one player on the cuse thats for sure there cuse fan . take it up the ass like your teams been doing so far this year . yeah im not saying slaton isnt good either just saying its gonna be closer then 16.5
            What does UMD's RB have to do with Syracuse? Nothing at all.

And if you think Lattimore is so great you jackass (which you already proved you are by your 15 yr old teenager like, schizo comments above), then why does he split carries? . Maryland has played Villanova and Florida International, so any guy with 2 legs would already have two 100 yard games. Lattimore is a senior who still splits carries, not exactly "great", huh? He's coming off a huge year too, oh wait, wait... no he's not. 743 yards.

Learn something about football and then learn the difference between "mediocre" and "great"......
            Last edited by CuseFan10; 09-13-2007, 03:05 PM.

Comment

wow cuse fan u must be one of those mean gambling drunk guys who never win any money and always think the world is out to get them its pretty sad . i am sure this is all you have to do is come attack me when u see me on here . looks like wvu was carrying a two back set last night and slaton wasnt the one who looked like mr. heisman . plus you played maryland too so whats your point here . lattimore is still damn decent and you know it maybe one day you will see the light and actually just sit back and listen not come up with some arguement for something everyone has to say.

your #2 cuse fan ,

haha +30 units -

Comment

wow cuse fan u must be one of those mean gambling drunk guys who never win any money and always think the world is out to get them its pretty sad . i am sure this is all you have to do is come attack me when u see me on here . looks like wvu was carrying a two back set last night and slaton wasnt the one who looked like mr. heisman . plus you played maryland too so whats your point here . lattimore is still damn decent and you know it maybe one day you will see the light and actually just sit back and listen not come up with some arguement for something everyone has to say.

your #2 cuse fan ,

haha +30 units -
                he called you out for making some weak points loserboy

Comment

your #2 cuse fan ,

haha +30 units -
                  what does any of that even mean? now noel devine is a better heisman candidate that steve slaton?

"a 2 back set"? devine had 5 carries all game, that's not a two back set. you're lost....

"+30 units"? "#2 cuse fan"? wtf? :nuts:

good luck this season dude, it seems you will need it...
                  Last edited by CuseFan10; 09-14-2007, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X