Harmonious NCAAF Thursday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonious NCAAF Thursday

Off to a sloppy start with the standard plays so hoping to turn that around starting tonight and through the weekend. GL this weekend guys!!!

SIDES: 7-11 (-5.1 units)
    TOTALS: 2-1 (+0.9 units)
    TEASES: 7-3 (+4.4 units)

1 UNIT
    Maryland (+17). A couple things make me uncomfortable about this play, but I still like it overall. None of us know how UMD's QB is going to react tonight, and although the WVU defense isn't very good (especially against the pass), this kid is being thrown into a "national" type situation for the first time. I expect UMD to try to pound Lattimore and Ball and mix in the passing game with safer throws. The problem is that Friedgen's offense is so damn complicated and most first year QB's struggle to grasp it. I like UMD's returning talent on defense because even though only 6 starters return, they have 16-18 lettermen with experience. If Dre Moore can wreak some havoc up front, hopefully Erin Henderson can come in and clean up the mess and keep Slaton and White from going completely nuts. I also think UMD shows some pride after getting BOMBED 28-0 in the 1Q last year and being embarrassed on national TV.

1 UNIT
    West Virginia/Maryland UNDER 65. I don't know if my guy didn't adjust it yet, or if a lot of people are on the OVER, but this is a great number, IMHO so I jumped on it. Very good chance the game ends up like 38-24, or 35-24, etc etc etc IMO...

1 UNIT TEASE
    West Virginia-Maryland UNDER 75/TCU (+2.5)/TCU-Air Force UNDER 52

:thumbs:

GL Cuse like the Terps!!!

Comment

I like the under tonight also but not playing it. WVU games on grass most of them go under in the past.

GL with your plays

Queen :glass:
      NFL 2-0. Week 1
      Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Cuse, although not against the best competition Maryland's run D is pretty good. I think we're on the right side in this one, let's just hope there are no dropped wide open TDs or insane fumbles/INTs this time :nuts:

Comment

gl Cuse, leaning towards MD
          NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
          NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
          NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
          NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

GL Cuse
            NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

gl with the plays cuse

Comment

Someone call for sniper to smote down IDIOT Coach Patterson for throwing the ball with under a minute left and the other team only having 2 timeouts and you're inside the 20 yard line.

JACKASS.

Comment

Working...
                X