NCAAFB Week3 (9/13-9/15)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    JML- he's going to win the vez this year!
    :laughing:

No seriously...

:laughing:

That's Toskala's to lose...

Comment

lol...you just wait....

udoggiedog- THX!....

wooooohoooo for AFA....2 weeks in a row.......gotta love 'em....

ADD:

UNC -3

GL to everyone!
      Last edited by FlyersFan; 09-14-2007, 02:50 AM.
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

lol...you just wait....

wooooohoooo for AFA....2 weeks in a row.......gotta love 'em....

ADD:

UNC -3

GL to everyone!
        :pud:

I think I will be TIVOing (is that even a word?) the OSU game just so I can see that outfit..Nice hit with AFA!! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEERRRRRRRR..

P.S. I got an oreo blizzard yesterday LMAO...

Comment

Originally posted by emv01 View Post
          :pud:

I think I will be TIVOing (is that even a word?) the OSU game just so I can see that outfit..Nice hit with AFA!! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEERRRRRRRR..

P.S. I got an oreo blizzard yesterday LMAO...
          Did you see Van Gundy?
          NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

Originally posted by Ming the Merciless View Post
            Did you see Van Gundy?
            lmao.......it was like swingers....he didn't get an oreo blizzard there, he was there to fill out an application....."yeah, that's where i've seen you....you came in the other day to fill out an application.............no, wasn't me, i have a good gig hosting open mic night at the house of laughs...............no, it was you alright, i remember you came in, ordered a latte and asked for an application"

don't lie emv....you were there to fill out an application.....:beerbang:

van gundy better have made you a good blizzard or im telling cuban......

i actually had one about a month ago after the NBA playoffs...all that talk and i had to check one out....

and dude- what's up with the charger helmet avatar? don't you have a better team to bandwagon that is closer to you???

GL to everyone!

Comment

ADD:

LOU/UKY Over77.............shine it......this thing should be a track meet, IMO. I just don't see how either team can slow the other one down. I think this has 50-43 all over it......

TENN +8

AUB -12...................ugly play of the week, but im going to give it a go. This number is about 5 points light and probably due to AUB not looking so good in weeks 1/2. But AUB has flat owned this team and MISSST is a ****ty team. I was on them last week in what i thought was a good spot playing a Tulane team playing their first game (think i was the only one who liked them). AUB has played 2 pretty good teams so far and this is a big step down in class. They cover this one by 3TD's IMO.

UNM +10..................UPSET SPECIAL this week. Only thing that bothers me is that this is the 3rd straight rivalry game UNM has played (Utep, Nmsu and now UAZ). This is a rivalry and probably means a lot more to UNM than it does to UAZ in terms of the rivalry. UAZ has been just **** so far. They have no running game whatsoever and Tuitama is a stupid QB who continually checks out of plays and to the wrong receivers. I think 10 points is generous here and im not sure why the love for UAZ in this one? UNM should have a nice momentum coming off their win over Nmsu last weekend.

OSU/washington Under41 1/2............adding 3 more units....this is my favorite play this week on the card....

That's about it. Leaving bright and early tomorrow and i don't have time to look at this whole board. probably better that way, though, i did go 4-0 on totals last week and i am bummed i didn't get much time to look at any this week. I personally am becoming a fan of college totals.

GL! to everyone!
              Last edited by FlyersFan; 09-14-2007, 12:47 AM.

Comment

GL FF, but your boys better come ready to play or it's gonna be:

HUSKY TDs ALL DAY!

Comment

Have you been drinking? You've posted the under and the over for the OSU/Wash game:beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                    Have you been drinking? You've posted the under and the over for the OSU/Wash game:beer2:
                    lmao...thanks....fixed the typo.......got Seattle and Vegas on the brain right now....:beerbang:

lol...nitts....they were talking about that game on the MD game tonight and i think it was the mental midget James that said the QB for UW was the man, and Fowler kind of chuckled and said he hasn't play a defense like OSU before. It will be an ugly game i am sure. OSU has the best unit on the field and in the end that is the one that probably wins the game for OSU.

larry- you walking the line at work next week or not?

GL to everyone!
                    Last edited by FlyersFan; 09-14-2007, 12:53 AM.

Comment

Agreed, I was leaning on Washington +4 in my early looks but as I look at it more and more I think that it might be a bad play. I just don't have any faith whatsoever in that Ohio State offense, and YSU did roll up 350+ on the defense. First road game, first good team they will play, I just thought the points might be the right play. But then again, I'm prolly wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
                        I just don't have any faith whatsoever in that Ohio State offense, and YSU did roll up 350+ on the defense. .
                        huh???? YSU had 176 TOTAL YARDS and 85 rushing yards.....:dunno: ...and against AKR they allowed 69 total yards and no first downs on 13 straight possessions.........nobody has "rolled" anything up against that D this year and they won't on Saturday either.

actually i think +4 is about the number. i would want 7 to play Washington and wouldn't lay more than a FG with OSU. I think the under still is the best play.
                        Last edited by FlyersFan; 09-14-2007, 01:18 AM.

Comment

ADD:

WMU +21 -120..............this was the very last play i had and i wasn't going to play it, but Silent bob is looking to rock the Saturday card with it and so will i. MIZZOU's defense is shiatt and they shouldn't be favored by 3 TD's over anyone at this point. I had them last week vs. OLEPISS and got the cash. This week i've gotta say "not so fast my friend"...:nono: WMU was picked in the upper echelon of the MAC and has a good team despite laying an egg last week vs. Indiana. I think this line is about 4-6 points off which is enough to put me on them, along with the fact MIZZOU has had a hard time putting teams away and along with the stamp of approval from Silent bob....

GL to everyone!
                          Last edited by FlyersFan; 09-14-2007, 01:46 AM.

Comment

lmao.......it was like swingers....he didn't get an oreo blizzard there, he was there to fill out an application....."yeah, that's where i've seen you....you came in the other day to fill out an application.............no, wasn't me, i have a good gig hosting open mic night at the house of laughs...............no, it was you alright, i remember you came in, ordered a latte and asked for an application"

don't lie emv....you were there to fill out an application.....:beerbang:

van gundy better have made you a good blizzard or im telling cuban......

i actually had one about a month ago after the NBA playoffs...all that talk and i had to check one out....

and dude- what's up with the charger helmet avatar? don't you have a better team to bandwagon that is closer to you???

GL to everyone!
                            LOL, actually not so much the bandwagon...You see I live here in Mich obviously and the Lions have blown for most of my lifetime, and my uncle who lives in Phoenix has the Cardinals who have been doing the same...So last season, in bout the beg of Oct,before anyone had a clue the charger would be 14-2, we chose the Chargers as our team to root for, due to San Diego being our fav place to vacation..And then we were like well **** let's fly out and see a game so I met my uncle out in SD last year, on my bday, which was Nov 5th and we went and saw the Chargers play the Browns that day!! Not to mention if all goes right I will know by Tues if I am moving to San Diego or not next month..

Comment

gl FF...really like the under in the OSU/Wash game as well as the Ov. in the Kent/Loui game
                              **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

GL Flyer....and

I - O

Even though I hate to admit I'm on the Huskies my friend....

I HAVE TICKETS to the Kent/OSU game...you game?!:beerbang:
                                Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
                                X